sex on the beach?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex on the beach sounds so hot and romantic, doesn't it? It's so popular they even named a drink after it. Then again, they also named a drink the Duck Fart. In any event, it's still a popular motif in film and books, lying out on the sand under the stars while the waves crash behind you and your special friend as you engage in briny coitus.

As anyone who's ever had sex on the beach probably already knows, if you're not extremely careful you're going to discover what it feels like to exfoliate areas of your body that don't need to be exfoliated. And while even places that recommend sex on the beach will point out the sand issue with a little wink and a nudge, they rarely mention the levels of fecal bacteria often found in the sand.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/sex_time/beach2.jpg

Every summer, beaches around the country get shut down due to high bacteria levels in the water. But recent research by some scientists has shown that sand, awesome filter of filth that it is, can collect big, fatty loads of that bacteria with the ebb and flow of tides.

In fact, they can live a fuller, more robust life in the sand than in the water. If you're grinding away all nude and lascivious on that sand, chances are some of it is finding its way inside your body. Exposure to these bacteria can lead to fun things like typhoid fever, hepatitis A and dysentery, none of which will make your next sexual encounter particularly exciting.
Never had any desire to have sex in the beach but now I have a reason.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
No one has mentioned that doggy style might work... ??? Haven't ever had the chance to have sex on the beach, but now that the idea, along with pros and cons, has been planted, I'm thinking my next stroll on the beach will include a beach towel either around my waist or handing over my arm.... (just in case, ya know) (wink)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not recommend it on a public beach or you are likely going to get arrested and have to register as a sex offender.
On a private beach on the other hand you will end up getting sand and salt into every orifice of your body; in addition to it being very uncomfortable while you are going at it you will find grains of sand for several days.
It's one of those things that looks great in movies and yet are actually really icky in real life.

D_RETHsdt

Just Browsing
Media
I had an experience last year in bahia brasil. I had sex with my girlfriend with the beach full of people at the afternoon! We went into the ocen far from the shore and floting, we had sex!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wife and I tried it....discovered a few things- DEF on a blanket (lying on the sand creates sand in VERY bad places....very bad) and on a calm day....sand flying in your face/eyes has its drawbacks... I really liked hearing the pulsating crash of the waves.... quite a turn on.... we wound up afterwards lying right where the water came up and letting it creep up on us...

but def plan ahead on this one...(and we did not go in the water first....again sweat is good, salt water and god knows what is not good)...

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plenty of times..... Daytime, Nighttime, on the beach, in the water.... And as mentioned; sand is a real motherfucker!

Regardless of the sand factor... During the day, that hot sun, a smoking body in a skimpy bathing suit sure makes me horny... Many times this leads to a "Water fuck" and lets get out of here and really fuck!

PS, Its always a good idea to have a little silicone lube in your beach bag for times like these....