Sex on the Period

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever stuck your penis into a bloody gaping hole filled to the brim with shedding flesh? If so, for yourself? For her? For everyone? Did you like it? Was it sticky, bloody, and did chunks of flesh stick to your penis / utensil?

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man... what discription! Never had sex during period.

Do me a favor and write the same type of discription but apply it to anal sex!

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once, and never again.

I pulled out and there was blood all over my weiner. It freaked me out :frown1:

Blood + Sex = :yuck:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever stuck your penis into a bloody gaping hole filled to the brim with shedding flesh? If so, for yourself? For her? For everyone? Did you like it? Was it sticky, bloody, and did chunks of flesh stick to your penis / utensil?

LOL You're either completely retarded or truly brilliant.

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what he meant by shedding flesh. I didn't pay too much attention in Health class, but I think I would have remembered hearing about shedding vaginas. Are vaginas like snakes? Do they shed skin multiple times a year? :eek:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lemme elaborate why I never have- I once almost did when a girl I dated was going through her period. I got home, she kissed me, things began to happen. Then in a flash, she pulls away, hauls off & belts me hard enough to loosen my tooth, which it did, followed by an emergency trip to my dentist to reset the damn thing. All this time she's bawling and apologizing. So it didn't last too long with her after that.

Happy now?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man... what discription! Never had sex during period.

Do me a favor and write the same type of discription but apply it to anal sex!

Okay...

"Have you ever stuck your penis into a bloody gaping asshole filled to the brim with shedding fecal rectal flesh? If so, for yourself? For her? For everyone? Did you like it? Was it stinky, sticky, bloody, and did chunks of flesh and bloody fecal matter stick to your penis / utensil?"

:rofl:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lemme elaborate why I never have- I once almost did when a girl I dated was going through her period. I got home, she kissed me, things began to happen. Then in a flash, she pulls away, hauls off & belts me hard enough to loosen my tooth, which it did, followed by an emergency trip to my dentist to reset the damn thing. All this time she's bawling and apologizing. So it didn't last too long with her after that.

Happy now?

Wow. Menstrual cycles turn women into fleets of Forrest Griffins. At least, she shed some tears...but that could be hormonal related.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Have you ever stuck your penis into a bloody gaping asshole filled to the brim with shedding fecal rectal flesh? If so, for yourself? For her? For everyone? Did you like it? Was it stinky, sticky, bloody, and did chunks of flesh and bloody fecal matter stick to your penis / utensil?"

I used condoms. Luckily, I was with some really clean fellas. But, there is always a first.

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LMAO! well done!

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
I've done it many times with women I've loved. Nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't mind some blood on your dick. I have noticed that the sex, ironically, is a bit drier. Blood is a bit more viscous than what's usually doing the lubricating.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay...

:rofl:

Hehehehe. Nice. :biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Some of the best sex I had with the ex was during her period. She was much more amorous at that time of the month and soooooooo grateful.

You clean up after intercourse anyway so what's the big deal?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Menstrual cycles turn women into fleets of Forrest Griffins. At least, she shed some tears...but that could be hormonal related.
More like Mike Tyson the way she lambasted my jaw like that. I'm just grateful she loosened a tooth and not dislocated my jaw.
And as to hormonal, well, I don't know about that, and don't wanna generalize either. I just know she was going through her period, I didn't know about it and found out the hard and painful way.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've never been with a man averse to it. put down a towel or do it in the shower. it's also great lube and women are usually very horny on their periods.