Sex on the Period

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
More like Mike Tyson the way she lambasted my jaw like that. I'm just grateful she loosened a tooth and not dislocated my jaw.
And as to hormonal, well, I don't know about that, and don't wanna generalize either. I just know she was going through her period, I didn't know about it and found out the hard and painful way.

Yeah, you are lucky. Dislocated jaws are expen$ive. And they hurt.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had some awesome sex on my period. Due to hormone problems i bled for practically the first year of our marriage. Lay down a towel and wash up afterwards. No big deal. Would i want to do that with someone i didnt know very well, no.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's about the only time I require a lover to wear a condom. Period sex can be very therapeutic for some women's cramps, and it's also nice to know that you're not some kind of leper. And as the others said, use a towel.

I'll pass on him going down on me. :redface:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what he meant by shedding flesh. I didn't pay too much attention in Health class, but I think I would have remembered hearing about shedding vaginas. Are vaginas like snakes? Do they shed skin multiple times a year? :eek:

The inner lining of the uterus peels off. Blood isn't the only thing that comes out. :puke:

Is it possible for women to ovulate during their periods? I understood that risk of pregnancy was almost nil during this time.

Vaginas are lovely and alluring -- but not at that time of the month. I could possibly stick my dick into a bleeding pussy, although I haven't yet. As for you guys who like to go down on a girl during this time... that's just so wrong. :twak:

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The inner lining of the uterus peels off. Blood isn't the only thing that comes out. :puke:

Is it possible for women to ovulate during their periods? I understood that risk of pregnancy was almost nil during this time.

Vaginas are lovely and alluring -- but not at that time of the month. I could possibly stick my dick into a bleeding pussy, although I haven't yet. As for you guys who like to go down on a girl during this time... that's just so wrong. :twak:

Ah , I see. I always thought it was just hardened chunks of blood. Either way, it's gross :tongue:

D

deleted3782

Yes, I did once. The first girl I was ever with. She was on top, and started flowing while we were fucking. It was clump blood clots all over my dick and surrounding areas. She stopped and helped clean it up. Now I'm gay. Do the math.