sex on your mind?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by showstoppa, Jul 29, 2008.

1. showstoppa

showstoppa New Member

Albums:
    i read somewhere that on average, guys think about sex at least once every five minutes
    how often do you guys think about sex?
    or in even more direct terms, how many times a day do you think you pop a boner?
    hope to get some interesting replies :smile:

2. avg_joe

Gold Member

Every minute.

#2 avg_joe, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  3. oldriver

oldriver New Member

I think about sex on your stated average, about every five minutes.

I pop a stiffy at least once every hour or two, depending on my "surroundings," while I'm awake and just about every time I wake up at night I have a boner. By the way, I jack off twice a night and sometimes once during the day. Weekends --- well, I've got more time during the day, if you know what I'm talking about ? ? ? ?

4. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I'm not holding an actual conversation with someone, then I'm thinking about sex. I work alone at my job and rarely have to talk to people. So I pop a lot of boners at work. It's only part time though:wink: My second job requires me to interact more with the public. I pop less boners in the evenings at that job.

I think if you love your dick (like crave it), you'll put yourself in more positions to use it (lol) and fall into a state of mind where you're constantly thinking about your dick and erections from your thoughts:rolleyes: instead of actual contact are the best:biggrin1:for me at least.

I'll keep a hardon if I'm home alone and there's no one around to get offended by it. If I'm not sleeping with them, then they'd probably get offended. Perhaps I should relocate to a more dick friendly zone. I think that my involuntary erections are an addiction for me sometimes. I just love the way my dick feels when it's hard so I'll do anything I can to get it there:smile:. It's relaxing. I can type and think about sex at the same time and here comes my woody so...:wink:

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

To many times sometimes! :biggrin1:
    It would be nice sometimes for not feeling the testosterone in your body and that you don't feel the urge to jerk.
    But for the rest, I love it. I think about it every few minutes and spot a boner a lot of times. But I can control myself too, so you don't see me spotting a boner in front of my friends or family or other people.

6. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Nearly all the time.
    To my gf: Every other thought in the queue is you.

7. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

I would say more than I would like. Probably every five minutes at times. I'm not into sports, so I'm into sex. A friend of mine claims that she has sensual thoughts every night, but she doesn't masturbate. I don't see how that is possible. Sometimes I wish I could just turn the switch off.

8. naughty

Gold Member

This confirms my theory. Knowing that testosterone is running amok, I am less likely to feel anger towards men and their errant thoughts. As long as they are respectful at work we are fine. Besides as women get older we too gain more testosterone so I think we can have a bit more sympathy. LOL!

9. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to think about sex a lot, but I started taking adderall, and that came to an end really quickly. Now that I stopped taking adderall, bam--its back.

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

This would explain why lately I spend almost the whole days with my penis in full erection....

Yes, this has to be true.

11. dingdongdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think about it pretty much non stop but I dont walk around sporting a hard on all day, but when I get one I dont hide it lol, I especially get them at work and I make it a point to tell this woman there, who wants me, everytime I get one. Its fun

12. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    It's true! I'm in my 30s and think about it as much as I did as a teenager. I'm always sporting wood. And going to the gym or hitting this site only makes it worse. Ahh...the curse of having a cock. :tongue:

13. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

This goes down to once every 31 minutes when watching desperate houswives.

14. KIKEMAN29

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to think about sex a lot, now I think about it all the time.

15. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I was in a meeting yesterday for a civic committee. I'm the only male among a group of very powerful and capable women. As soon as the meeting started...my mind immediately wandered into thinking about what these women would be like getting fucked. Could they let go? Would they pant? Would they coo for me to shoot cream across their face?

Then I woke up, as someone asked me a really important question! So ladies...when you are in a meeting with a guy...and he is off in LaLa land, and you ask him a question and he has no clue what you are talking about..and sputters off some garbage about "I'm concerned that we aren't looking at the really big picture here"...chances are he is thinking about fucking you silly in a moment of hot sweaty monkey sex.

Just sayin... :biggrin1:

16. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Consistently and constantly... either/or.

17. EyeJustDontKnow

EyeJustDontKnow New Member

Pretty much a constant for me. :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted