Sex Once a Month...

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guys,

Since I've been married (5 years now) I only get sex about once a month from the hubby. He rarely initiates...........I'm about to die here! Is there something wrong with him? I've always assumed that guys can't get enough! I am insatiable and it's killing me! Anyone else out there satisfied with once a month?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Guys,

Since I've been married (5 years now) I only get sex about once a month from the hubby. He rarely initiates...........I'm about to die here! Is there something wrong with him? I've always assumed that guys can't get enough! I am insatiable and it's killing me! Anyone else out there satisfied with once a month?

Your man may be fucking someone else. Get a divorce. You married the wrong man.

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a bit of a leap and an huge assumption, isn't it? You really believe guys can't have low sex drives?

Or is it that you think the OP isn't for real?
Excuse my ignorance, but what is OP?...LOL....I guess guys can have low sex drives........I guess I thought it wouldn't happen to me since all of my past bf's had pretty high sex drives...........

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excuse my ignorance, but what is OP?...LOL....I guess guys can have low sex drives........I guess I thought it wouldn't happen to me since all of my past bf's had pretty high sex drives...........

OP is Original Poster. The person who started the thread.

I've had bf's with low sex drives. Usually because of chronic health problems, and can't do a whole lot about it. It's frustrating, though.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Sorry hotone OP is Original Poster (or Original Post)

How often is "normal" to you guys?

With time contraints, 3-4 times per week is normal - in an ideal world, once or twice a day would suit us both (in 10th year of relationship)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Guys,

I would be the last person to judge your husbands sex drive. I am an older guy, soon to be 75, and if I did not have sex every day, it would be a hardship to my sense of well being! If you were my wife, I would probably want sex twice a day!:wink: I tell you this in hopes that there is a chance that he might be suffering from low testosterone level...mine has always been high. Perhaps he would agree to have some tests performed to determine whether there is some problem. Other than that possibility, or the possibility that he has lost interest in male female sex, I have no other suggestions. Good luck to you!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you asked the "guys" but I've been there, done that (believe it or not). This is not necessatily caused by an affair, nor it is a signal for divorce. It could be:

-- depression (see if he has any other symptoms; if so, see a therapist)
-- low testosterone levels (has he had weight gain? does he work out?) (very, very, VERY easy to fix) (see a doctor)
-- orientation problems (sexuality) -- some guys marry to run away from their real sexuality
-- nagging or too much emotion (from the wife) (Read the book Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands)
-- wife frumped out on him (you don't have pics posted, so I have no idea if this happened)

I know, I know, you didn't ask a chick. But my ex didn't have sex with me for a year, and I was tearing my hair out. I researched and did everything I could think of. It turned out he had come out of the closet, but had "forgotten" to tell me. Hope this isn't what happened, cuz you can't "cure" this one. Sexual preferences are what they are!

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I welcome your comment! He does work out, hasn't gained weight, and swears that he doesn't have low testosterone (he wakes up hard at 5AM every morning)....maybe he is a bit depressed because he feels as if he should be making more on the job (going through a bit of a financial bump now) and his boss treats him like crap (mental abuse...LOL)......I just hope it gets better...........

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you asked the "guys" but I've been there, done that (believe it or not). This is not necessatily caused by an affair, nor it is a signal for divorce. It could be:

-- depression (see if he has any other symptoms; if so, see a therapist)
-- low testosterone levels (has he had weight gain? does he work out?) (very, very, VERY easy to fix) (see a doctor)
-- orientation problems (sexuality) -- some guys marry to run away from their real sexuality
-- nagging or too much emotion (from the wife) (Read the book Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands)
-- wife frumped out on him (you don't have pics posted, so I have no idea if this happened)

I know, I know, you didn't ask a chick. But my ex didn't have sex with me for a year, and I was tearing my hair out. I researched and did everything I could think of. It turned out he had come out of the closet, but had "forgotten" to tell me. Hope this isn't what happened, cuz you can't "cure" this one. Sexual preferences are what they are!
Thanks for the book title by the way........I will read it.......

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What exactly is he doing with his 5am erection and why aren't you jumping on it? Is he jerking himself off?

How old is he?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey Guys,

Is your husband on any medications for ADD, High blood pressure, depression? Check any side effects.

Next, does he eat healthy and exercise or active? It can effect his sex drive. Is he displaying any signs of depression? Lack of sleep, changes in eating habits, melancholy, angry? Something chemical or emotional could be going on.

Whatever it is, don't ignore it and don't attack him about it. Sit down and tell him how you feel. You are sexually frustrated and you need to understand what is going on. Be patient and understanding. If all he will tell you is "nothing", then explain to him that you love him but that you feel you need more from the relationship.

If he is cheating, then only you can decide where to go from there.

I hope it works out for both of you.

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What exactly is he doing with his 5am erection and why aren't you jumping on it? Is he jerking himself off?

How old is he?
He rolls over on it and goes back to sleep!!! Maybe he's just "square" or something....I dunno. He'd probably look at me like I was crazy if I pounced on him....he's not much of a morning person......I just dont understand it....some guys would kill to have a mate that is willing and ready......

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He rolls over on it and goes back to sleep!!! Maybe he's just "square" or something....I dunno. He'd probably look at me like I was crazy if I pounced on him....he's not much of a morning person......I just dont understand it....some guys would kill to have a mate that is willing and ready......
Oh....he's 35

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Oh....he's 35

Your man may be fucking someone else. Get a divorce. You married the wrong man.

I am 37. Sometimes... I see guys out... and I just want to fuck their asses out.

If he (the hubby) isn't satisfying the wifey, he is fucking someone else. Sex once a month?!!! That is fucked up. Why EVEN bother marrying if you don't get a weekly...daily...
nightly fuck on? This is reciprocal...not a one-sided thing.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I welcome your comment! He does work out, hasn't gained weight, and swears that he doesn't have low testosterone (he wakes up hard at 5AM every morning)....maybe he is a bit depressed because he feels as if he should be making more on the job (going through a bit of a financial bump now) and his boss treats him like crap (mental abuse...LOL)......I just hope it gets better...........

I think we have the cause of the problem right here....Stress at work can kill a sex drive.