Sex Once a Month...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You said he's been like this since you married, sounds like a good old case of now we're married I don't have to make an effort. Tell him to sort his act out, if you were having lots of sex before you were married it's unfair in a partnership to suddenly change the rules.

AMEN to that. :biggrin1:

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
It is VERY good......guess that's why I'm pulling my hair out here....I ALWAYS come unless it's been so long (sometimes we go for 2 or 3 months) that I have to get back in the groove of things....after reading the responses and talking more with the hubby I think that it may be his job situation that is leading to his low sex drive.....

That is strange for a guy to go months without having sex, when a) he isn't experiencing any sexual issues, and b) the sex is good when it does happen.

I'd say he needs to step it up a bit, sure work can be stressful, but that's just one dimension of a guys life. If you guys have to schedule date nights (which isn't the most spontaneous thing in the world, but neither is not having sex) I'd say do that.

Honestly, how long can things continue with month long or 2-3 month long gaps of sex. Someone will cheat eventually, if not him then you. It's important for couples to have sex with some regularity (at least once a week).

8strong8long

TheKitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My husband is the exact same as the OP. It's due to a couple of different medical conditions, and it sucks.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Where there are medical conditions it makes sense that the frequency of sex might be less than expected, but in a completely healthy male it's surprising. And stress is definitely a sexual downer, but the OPs issue seems to be very extreme.

My husband is the exact same as the OP. It's due to a couple of different medical conditions, and it sucks.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm I had sex without a condom last week about three times.. ( at 1 pm, then 20 min later after... then come back from the beach at about 5 pm and did it again I finish jacking my self because i coulnt come from the vagina. Later that night I was going to have sex with my real gf, but with her I use a condoms.. "she is scared of getting pregnant" anyways... I mess up 3 condoms at first after put them on my erection went down.. felt like i didnt want it anyways.. I then inserted my penis without the condoms and it got hard.. then i pull it out and put on a condom .. I knew it would go down soon after and I go at it as far as i could to make her cum adn amke me cum at the same time.. well it happen :( it wasnt a failure after all since we both came, but she wanted to be like the other days about 3-5 orgasms .. but my mind couldnt.. I was satisfied from the afternoon not counting jacking off in the morning which is almost my bible when I woke up... :)

remarks from the first girl that day? " what do you do to last so long" which i replied.. with a smile "nothing" and she keep asking me.. "tell me"
well she was the kind of girl that after 15-20 min says stop for a second i cant breath.. lol no wonder.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm I had sex without a condom last week about three times.. ( at 1 pm, then 20 min later after... then come back from the beach at about 5 pm and did it again I finish jacking my self because i coulnt come from the vagina. Later that night I was going to have sex with my real gf, but with her I use a condoms.. "she is scared of getting pregnant" anyways... I mess up 3 condoms at first after put them on my erection went down.. felt like i didnt want it anyways.. I then inserted my penis without the condoms and it got hard.. then i pull it out and put on a condom .. I knew it would go down soon after and I go at it as far as i could to make her cum adn amke me cum at the same time.. well it happen :( it wasnt a failure after all since we both came, but she wanted to be like the other days about 3-5 orgasms .. but my mind couldnt.. I was satisfied from the afternoon not counting jacking off in the morning which is almost my bible when I woke up... :)

remarks from the first girl that day? " what do you do to last so long" which i replied.. with a smile "nothing" and she keep asking me.. "tell me"
well she was the kind of girl that after 15-20 min says stop for a second i cant breath.. lol no wonder.
Maybe you should just start a thread called "andyo's diary" and record all of your sexual escapades there.

...and I sincerely hope you educate yourself about STD's.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Andyo,

When I was 20 I didn't like condoms much either (probably the reason I was a 20 year old dad). Condoms can be a real downer (pun intended), but they do keep you safe.

I have no regrets really, I'm one of those people that rolls with what life brings, but had I gotten a bad STD instead of a kid, I might feel different.

Be sure to check out all the condom configurations with your HARDWEAR, you never have to worry about losing an erection when you put on a condom again... it's great.

http://www.strongpublications.com/myhardwear_site/default.aspx?index=science_basicequip2