sex, oral or other advice please

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi I was wondering if anybody can give me any tips to make a woman orgasm, I mean how can I find her G spot and what is the best way to stimulate this to make her orgasm.

Or is there any methods that work better than others.... i have read in a few places only a few women actually orgasm from intercourse, so what would be the best thing i could try to stir up an orgasm in a woman partner?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First thing you should know is the difference between a man and a woman. A man is a Sopwith Camel: an early WWI biplane that's flown with just a joystick. That's all you need. The joystick makes you go up, down and sideways. It's what you use to take off and land.

A woman, on the other hand, is a 747. There are more buttons, levers, dials and controls than you can possibly handle. Also, not all buttons do the same thing on different aircraft. Also, there's no manual telling you how to fly. You learn by the seat of your pants. Finally, you have to learn to control three different buttons at one time.

There, that should do it. Glad I could help, Cadet.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh no please don't show him this. He will get his nuts kicked if he does.

Get her wet, then slowly work your middle finger inside her. Run your finger against the upper wall and feel for a small area with a different texure, like ridges. Stroke that gently and see what happens.

One last thing, make sure your nails are cut and have no rough edges.

curious_t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the squirting orgasm thing looks good but i am not sure if it is really a practicle thing to do lol