sex over 50

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just thought i'd open this with:how many times per whatever,masterbation,amount of cum,timeframe for sex,hardness,sensitivity etc etc etc

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alien51 said:
just thought i'd open this with:how many times per whatever,masterbation,amount of cum,timeframe for sex,hardness,sensitivity etc etc etc

i'll get back to you in a little more than a month when I reach 50
At 49 and 10 months and 19 days (not that I'm keeping track) I mastUrbate less than I used to, cum in different amounts, recently had the strangeness of a dry orgasm...never happened before since I first ejaculated years ago. Sex lasts different amounts of time same as always, firmness of the erection varies, sensitivity...a lot of this stuff varies according to who I am with or if masturbating who I am thinking on and what is going on in my life. The other morning I was with my current partner and it took almost 2 hours before I finally got off My mind was someplace else. Poor guy was so exhausted he didn't get out of bed for another hour and when I said that night I wanted another go he looked at me as if I was insane and said he needed some healing time but he did give me some hand work so It wasnt' all bad. Sometimes I am done in 5 minutes especially if I was very stimulated before the clothes were off.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Actually, it is a well known fact, that the penis falls off at 50.. and becomes a new person...

So, once you hit 50.. you stop having sex ALL TOGETHER.

Crap!
It gets better after 50 - depends - of course - on the woman you are holding !