Sex parties, clubs, bars, saunas for the well-hungs

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
PARIS has "Horsemen" night at L'Impact naked bar. If you're 20 cm or longer, you get in for free.

AMSTERDAM has "Horsemen and Knights". A regular sex party for well-hungs and their admirers.

TAIPEI has "VIP Day". I think if you're 18 cm or longer, you get in for free at Aniki Club.

What other places are like these in your area or places you have been to? What are your experiences?

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PARIS has "Horsemen" night at L'Impact naked bar. If you're 20 cm or longer, you get in for free.

AMSTERDAM has "Horsemen and Knights". A regular sex party for well-hungs and their admirers.

TAIPEI has "VIP Day". I think if you're 18 cm or longer, you get in for free at Aniki Club.

What other places are like these in your area or places you have been to? What are your experiences?

Wish they had something like this here in Brittany!!!

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yesterday, I went to "Horsemen" night in Paris for the first time. I was a bit skeptical to see if there were actual hung men on a Tuesday night. I thought it could be just a title of a theme just to give some advertisements to clients. Boy, I was wrong!

I was there a little early and didn't feel all that relaxed. I wasn't uncomfortable or nervous but didn't feel "settled". The bar area was on the ground level and the basement was where most of the actions take place. With the entry, you get a free drink. I didn't want to drink right away so instead went down to the basement to check out the place. I didn't get a chance to do that because I immediately picked up this hot hung guy within seconds stepping down to the "dungeon". We played for a while. I could glimpsed at other naked men who stopped by to this semi-private "make-out" area that me and this guy were in. Not everybody was hung. Some were average but many were indeed big! Indeed, "Horsemen" theme night is not an advertisement gimmick!

I was finally able to do a tour of the place after having a bit of fun. The place didn't have a lot of privacy. If you want to play, other guys would watch or join. I had trouble getting hard on my first night there. The whole evening, I never felt "settled" or acclimated. There were more and more guys keep coming to this naked bar. It was a sensory overload especially being surrounded by many hung guys for the first time. I was surprised to see how busy it got on a Tuesday night.

I would definitely return to this place but maybe on the weekends. If Tuesday was busy, can't imagine the weekends! :p

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I attended a Magnum party in NYC a few years ago. The parties were put on by one of the NY party promoters and would move around to different venues. I don't live in NY so I don't know how often they happen or if they still happen at all for that matter. The one I attended was at The Cock bar in Soho. The event was a underwear party. When you came in you paid your admission ($15.00 I think) then stripped down to your skivvies and checked your clothes. There was a table set up in one corner where you could get your dick measured. If you could meet or exceed 8" they gave you a ID bracelet (like you get in a hospital) that you showed to the bartenders and your drinks were on the house. That night there were several "volunteer fluffers" hanging out around the measuring table offering their services to help you reach your full potential before being measured. The night I was there I didn't see a lot of guys wearing ID bracelets but there were a few. When I went to the bar to get a drink I showed the bartender my bracelet and he insisted he had to "verify" that it had not been obtained fraudulently. The bartender was a tall hairy chested muscle daddy and I gladly "verified" for him. According to the promo fliers the go go gods were being paid by the inch. There were some big boys up on the dance platforms and they were getting some nice tips

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^^ This would have been one of three promoters: Jonny McGovern has moved to LA and does similar parties there now. Dean Johnson passed away several years ago. But Daniel Nardicio is still around, and still does underwear parties, but not on any regular schedule I think, more like on holiday weekends.

I would always be at the Magnum party, and was good friends with several of the dancers. More than once I left that place with one of their cum shots across my face.

Reactions: sizequeenie