Sex parties (penetration)

stud23nyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,

I was recently at an event hosted by a swinger group in New York and found myself by the bar engaging with a girl who was there by herself. We immediately connected bc I was also there by myself and the conversation just flowed. Nonetheless, after like 45 minutes of talking we met another single girl and thats when I could not get enough of the two of them talking to each other. It was both only there second event and they were discussing their experience at the first one. One thing that I was surprised to hear was how they referenced having sex with multiple guys as - "How many time were you penetrated". One of the girl was penetrated by six different guys and while the other was penetrated by two guys. Both had also been with two girls each and both were more into girls. What I again found unique was how they reference penetrated, but more so that they were more into girls and it seemed like the getting penetrated just came with the territory. Sooo my question for you ladies out there who have been in similar situations is -

1. Do you reference/count sex with multiple guys in one night as penetration not sex?
2. Do you think bc you are hooking up with another girl at a sex party that fucking other guys must be implied?
3. How many guys have you been with at one of these events?

Excited to hear back!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, I've never ever referred to sex as penetration. That sounds more like something one would say in a courtroom.

Of course, they could be bragging. Sort of like the female version of "Yeah, I fucked the shit out of her."

1. No.
2. No, though some men seemed to think that, in my very limited experience with that kind of scene/lifestyle.
3. One.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

I was recently at an event hosted by a swinger group in New York and found myself by the bar engaging with a girl who was there by herself. We immediately connected bc I was also there by myself and the conversation just flowed. Nonetheless, after like 45 minutes of talking we met another single girl and thats when I could not get enough of the two of them talking to each other. It was both only there second event and they were discussing their experience at the first one. One thing that I was surprised to hear was how they referenced having sex with multiple guys as - "How many time were you penetrated". One of the girl was penetrated by six different guys and while the other was penetrated by two guys. Both had also been with two girls each and both were more into girls. What I again found unique was how they reference penetrated, but more so that they were more into girls and it seemed like the getting penetrated just came with the territory. Sooo my question for you ladies out there who have been in similar situations is -

1. Do you reference/count sex with multiple guys in one night as penetration not sex?
2. Do you think bc you are hooking up with another girl at a sex party that fucking other guys must be implied?

Excited to hear back!
Hey hunni,
My husband and I are swingers and both attend and host parties, I will point out that we're in the UK so maybe references/slang maybe different.

Your questions,

1, I have never heard of sex being referenced as penetration nor do I take much notice of how many partners I've had sex with in one session, more I take notice of the more memorable experiences rather than counting the number of partners. I do know couples who do but it's more about fulfilling a particular fetish for the amount of partners.

2, unless themed or stipulated there are no rules about how many encounters and with which sex or what you do, I have a bi side and love playing and having sex with women but ultimately I'm looking for fun with guys too.

3, as I said previously I'm not one for counting so I can't answer that, also circumstances are different between attending and hosting a sex party. when I'm attending a party I like to be involved in certain kinks, and role play and steer towards guys who are hung rather than having sex with everyone else who is there.
Hosting a party is hard work, a lot of time can be spent making everything run smoothly, I like my parties to have a wow factor that people remember. As hosts we may not get down to business until a little later than everyone else, either way it's always a fantastic way to have fun and enjoy sex as part of your recreation X

Reactions: Ito

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. I guess I might make that kind of distinction if I fooled around with some guys but didn't let them fuck me. I do like kissing and groping.
2.Hell no! Dudes sometimes think my mere presence entitles them to my attention.
3. As far as intercourse and oral sex? Two. I don't do sex with strangers, and have never known more than two present. I don't think I'd like to have sex with more than two different men in a day anyway. That's just asking for bacterial vaginosis.

Reactions: MickeyLee

1. I refer to it as sex.
2. You do as you please. I am more into guys and rarely play with other girls.
3. Hubby and I are active swingers and have been for quite a few years, so we have been to many such events. I would guess the maximum amount of guys I have been with in one evening would be around 20. Just guessing though because I have been with hundreds over the years.