Sex Party North London

B_BabyGirl84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This Friday night myself and Kaz are holding a sex and sex toys party. We will be putting on a show two lucky guys. The good news is that size doesn't matter really. One big one maybe for Kaz but I myself don't need a massive penis, just someone who knows how to use it :) Another thing we require is an age bracket. We prefer guys that are 32 to 45. If this is you and your up for some fun this friday then please contact me. Also bring an over night bag, you will be staying all night and all of the next day ;)

BG84

B_BabyGirl84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stay with us we have lots of mails and follow ups :) Thank you for all replies to this. We have selected one and now looking for a big cock for Kaz :)

sg6869

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck Fuck Fuck... I know North London Very well but not in London on Friday Shit bol$^cks , P155 17.

I LOVE YOU GIRLS... You get straight to my heart! GOD BLESS THE UK, GOD BLESS LONDON WOMEN, GOD BLESS the Lucky Guys, and I WILL be having a word with GOD about answering my prayers but forgetting to email me quicker!!! Fuck!

B_BabyGirl84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you to all those that mailed. Kaz and I are very lucky to have so many interested. This is not the last private party that we will host so do not be sad :)