sex party worth going to one?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_Marius567, Oct 17, 2004.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

there is a yahoo sex groupe party where thay rent motel rooms and have all kinds of sex with everyone there. Ill like togo sines I cant find a girl friend
    and maybe my only way to have sex.

is it shamfull togo to a sex party?

2. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: Yes.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    if you do go.. don't forget safe sex!

4. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

The very fact that you are asking, seems to indicate that you seem to think so. Ask yourself how you are going to feel the day after; a week after, a month, a year. Really think about it. Don't think about the sexual gratification. Think about how you would feel about yourself. If you feel comfortable with that, and want to do it, then by all means go for it. I am not trying to disuade you from going. I just want to make sure that you really want to do it.

5. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I've had great times at sex parties and at bathhouses. I've met some great guys there, too -- people I've been friends with for years.

Look, if you get there, and it isn't your bag, you can always leave. I wouldn't get too worried about "how you're going to feel about it" three years later. How can someone possibly predict how they're going to feel about something in the future??!

It's about recreational sex and I give that a big thumbs-up. If it's good for you, great. If it's not, that's cool too.

I wouldn't worry one way or the other. Give it a shot and play safe (or not at all) -- but one way or the other, don't stress.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I realize we are all different, but, for me, predicting how I will feel in the future can be based on how similar events have affected me later in life -- 3 years to 60 years. It has never been impossible for me to predict, Hung Muscle. Am I that abnormal?

7. hungthick

hungthick New Member

Many people are HIV+ that attend sex parties because they have nothing to fear (sometimes called conversion parties) except maybe STDs.

Personally, I have gone to 1 orgy and I think 4 or 5 bathhouses and I have never felt good about it. I was dragged to the bathhouses with a buddy of mine and i didnt participate while there (in fact 2 of the times i waited outside the building).

I think this type of 'free' sex is rather irresponsible and foolish for many different reasons. I won't tell you to go or even to think about it, but I will tell you that it is deviant behavior and not to go.

I am not a religious fanatic for those that may think so...I am not a prude either...I respect my body but there were times I was loose sexually and I think it cheapened me but now I am on the road to respectability again.

8. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I think "free sex" (whatever that means) is wonderful.

I've been to bathhouses, enjoyed myself, always practiced safe sex, am HIV negative and have never had an STD.

9. warmsunshine

warmsunshine New Member

I tend to agree with you on that one. Not that I have any concrete proof, but there have been numerous syphyllis (sp?} and hepatitus outbreaks recently at bath houses and I'd imagine that there's a lot of people who go there who are HIV+ and don't disclose it.
    I DON'T agree with you there. If you don't feel good about it, fine, but to condemn it as "deviant" and other things is rather over the line. There's LOTS of "free sex" going on all over the world, just maybe not in sex clubs. There's online hookups, dates, etc all the time and it's been going on since waaay before the terms bath house or Internet were invented.

And I happen not to be a prude OR a relious nut OR an atheist, but I think one can be "respectable" and have a free attitude towards sex.

10. Onslow

Gold Member

On the surface there is nothing wrong with attending a sex party, however from the fact that you are asking I have to wonder if you are fully comfortable with it. If not, then figure out why. Are you just not into group sex and would prefer more intimate contact? Would you prefer to be a part of an orgy involving only people who you know? As for the idea of just going because you want to have sex and currently don't have a girlfriend, that is perfectly okay; however I must ask you to do soemthing for yourself. Ask yourself if you are going to use these sex parties as a way to avoid any deeper relationship from ever forming and secondly think seriously about using condoms. As others have stated you can pick up some unwanted 'gifts' from these otherwise pleasant events. Actually there is also a third thing to do for your own benefit. Even if all seems to be going well and you are feeling fantastic and fabulous afterwards, be sure to see your doctor in a few weeks at most, so you can be sure you did not pick up anything that could compromise your health. Although HIV is a rather permanent deal once it's gotten there are some STDs which can be treated if caught early on. Remember a condom protects but does not guarentee 100% safety. All you need is a slight cut or scrape on your scrotum or elsewhere in your genital region and if you have sex with an infected woman who has a cut or scrape---well it might not be too pretty.

Now, with all that said here's one last piece of advice:: If you decide to go, have as much fun as you possibly can.

11. Imported

Gold Member

mr.president: well i have been to a few and i have to say don't go

there are may users and other things

i would wirte more but i am pressed for time right now

12. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
    Bullshit !!

Sorry of saying but it's really nerrow minded propaganda...
    As if picking up just a guy/girl at the local pub/bar/disco is safe !?

I've been many times at kinky/fetish sexparties and clubs of all kinds of plumage and sexual preferences and can let you know that people who attend to does parties have a much more better understanding and respect of sex & erotics then people who hang out all night at there local bars darkcorner (backrooms.....)

Feel relaxed and enjoy yourself and the people, have a drink, look around the building and when you feel comfortable with someone go for it... and remember sex is never a must !!

13. lacsap1

lacsap1 New Member

Albums:
  14. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hi

I'm sorry to hear that you are finding it difficult to start a sexual relationship with a loving partner and that you are considering going to a sex party in order to get your sexual needs met. I'm not going to sit in judgement and say whether or not it would be shameful to attend because this is something only you can decide. It would perhaps be thrilling to attend and even more thrilling if your sexual needs were met. But how long would that thrill last? How would you feel when you leave the party alone? Would anonymous sex with someone or a group of people be fulfilling? Would you feel guilty or dirty afterwards? Is a sex party the venue in which to start a sexual relationship with a loving partner? I think you need to ask yourself these sort of questions before giving yourself permission to attend. Only you can decide. Good luck. :mellow:

Draft saved Draft deleted