sex places

Media
I wonder how many of you frequent sex places like video booths, sex parties/orgies or hooking up in the park?

Usually there's a frown when it's mentioned to people about those sexual activities as many find them unsafe. Of course chances are higher when you play with random partners but I've known people who fuck around for a long time and haven't gotten sick...yet. And I have to admit that it gets pretty addictive even when you know it isn't safe.

Anyways, how many of you do this?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm too scared to go to those sex booths. i don't feel like getting some kinda new strain of like, herpes. now, i have had sex in public places, but they were never random hook ups.

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I waited tables in DC, I fucked a English girl in a park near the restaurant and she says this is dogging. I'm saying what? What is dogging?! I'm waiting her table and she flirting with me, she take me to this park where we fuck like wild animals, while her boyfriend waiting and we both go back to the restaurant like nothing happened! Crazy! Sounds crazy but it was nice and a little exciting.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was "innocently" walking home one night from the bus stop and took a short cut through a parking lot. I noticed a couple of guys standing around and thought little of it. There was, however, one very cute guy and I sorta slowed down and gave him the once over! He approached me and started grabbing at my crotch; i got a massive hard one; it just turned me on!!! Then another guy approached and started feeling my ass. Within moments 2 more guys came over to play. Within a minute or so my jeans and boxers were near my ankles and my shirt was slipped over my head. One guy was giving me a blow job, one was feeling my ass and the other 2 were each playing with a nipple. I was so amazed and thrilled (with the excitement of the moment) that I just stood there being 'man-handled'.

All of a sudden, I must have come (no pun intended) to my senses and shook them all off, pulled up my pants, slipped my shirt back over my head and started to leave - offering a few words of gratitude and thanks!

I had taken no more than 15 steps toward the lot exit when a police cruiser drove by with its 'spotlights' flashing into the lot. I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

I got home and collapsed on the couch thinking of what might have been - with either scenario. I was a teacher at the time and the thought of the morning headlines scared me silly.

I think back to that night every now and again, smile at the thought of the erotic situation and still shake at the thought of that cop cruiser!

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of our gay bars have patios connected, protected from general public view. I let some guy go down on me while a number of bar men passed buy, probably to do similar things or smoke weed. I had some difficulty getting excited, though.