Sex positions adjustments...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Gisella, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Gisella

Gold Member

I was thinking about how many of you men find:

1) Annyoing..because...

2) Dont mind, you can handle...

3) Other

About if you have a woman and I give exemple based on my own behaviour, who are kind of hyper and excited and many times keeps adjusting the penetrative sex positions as because: is finding the right spot or simple because she is adjusting with your penis inside dinamics; her own craves for that session; as many times wanting have all at the same time; just dont enjoy stick with couple same positions...anyways, someone who is moving and keep moving.

You men, pls be honest...

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I'd just have to strap you down.

Really - I wouldn't/don't mind - you get on with it - when you're done, it's my turn.

3. Gisella

Gold Member

Cool Lolo, than you would pump your style when I finish mine and start fucking "me"...:cool: :smile:

Than you dont find irritating as feeling I'm messing up your tempo or control to cum or not cum by me moving around much? Cool.

Thank you!

4. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    I am not that big but I love my women to feel comfortable and move around, you are welcome to adjust me and the position as much as you like. In the end I want you to have a organism and that is hard when you feel my dick is in the wrong place or it is just not working for you.

Don’t worry about me cumming I can do that in any position bade. Happy to test it out if you are in Sydney

5. ArtfulDominant

Albums:
    I think too often both the man and the woman can be worrying unduly about what the other is thinking and doing ("is this good for them" etc.) What's really hot sometimes is for both of you to attempt to set the tempo, angle etc that you each want to do, at the same time. She struggles to move one way -- and you counter that with where you want to go. Before you know it, you may each have forgotten whatever position/technique you thought you had to be doing at that precise moment to get off -- and you may surprise yourselves by creating some serious heat together. You may even explode together in a lot less time than you thought possible.

So go ahead and move just how you want to move, change your mind etc. and don't be surprised if I'm doing exactly the same thing. And don't ask -- just do it. By being more spontaneous and by both of you trying to do what feels good for yourselves, you're not going to lose the ability to position yourselves "just so" to get off when you need/want to, but you may have added some delicious sexual tension to your encounters.

When you're passionately kissing and hugging someone, are you worrying about how you may have just changed the tempo, angle etc? No. Well fucking should be like that more of the time. The less you worry about things like whether your partner is getting annoyed by your wanting to change positions, the more likely that he will enjoy what you're doing and thank you for it. A woman who is hyper and excited and full of nervous energy is hot IMHO, whereas a woman who thinks of herself as good in bed, but whose only skill is getting herself off perfectly, following the same pattern each time, is not.

6. art

art
    Gold Member

No problem. You adjust...I adjust...we'll both find a position in which both are comfortable and not bored (yet)!

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Thank you very much...in my experiences I learned that I "cannot" move too much because I will trigger his cum sooner or he may hold me a bit to not move...for this motive I have the printed expression of male very concentrated looking going on kind of not much relaxed...maybe is my preferences for deeper penetrations that triggers cum soon in most males...:confused:

Maybe you guys who are answering have more control of your cum timming? Or you guys are majority and I may got more than some that cums too soon..hmmm...

As much I dont want be egoyistical I enjoy my style of fucking...I wish not change it...at least to much.

Thank you for your feedbacks.

8. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I don't mind switching positions, but on the other hand I like to get comfy in a certain position, because I can concentrate on rythem, speed, etc. I like to feel like the conductor of an orchestra. In a stable position I enjoy being able to maneauver when and how that I please, to utterly control her orgasm in the method that I choose.

...OB

9. willy68

willy68 New Member

What ever gets you off babe! then its my turn!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Cool...thank you. :biggrin1:

Ladies 1st of course...:cool:

11. Matthew

Gold Member

Ummm, that's hot ...

12. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on how close I am to ejaculation... but women who just lay there DO NOT get a second time from me... moving around is THE SHIT!!!!!!! I always have the most serious concentrating face... that is a trip that you notice that... I will work on my face during sex... lol!!!!!! :biggrin1:

13. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Sexy Time! High Five!:biggrin1:

...OB

14. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    And second. And third... :wink:

15. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I also like changing positions, so It turn me on if a woman asks me to change them.

What annoys me is the "slowly, not that deep!" stuff, but i realize it is usually my fault.

16. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Hey Gisella what I love is making a woman cum and I'm open to doing what it takes. Most of the time finding 1 or 2 positions that work for the woman is the way to go. Trying new things never hurt though :cool: .

Draft saved Draft deleted