Sex Power Play

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering...which is more powerful during sex...the cock or the pussy? (or ass if it applies?)

See I thought, if a girl has her 'self' on offer, she can get basically any guy she wants...but I know having my dick inside a girl she's fully in my control, sensitive to every thrust etc...Do pussy's have that much power? Or asses for guys?

Do guys get really attached and turn to mush at the feeling of a vagina (or ass) like girls do to cock?

Which has the most power - cock or vagina (or the equivalent orifice)?

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me when I'm making love... I feel in control and have the power.
But on those occasions where I'm really getting nailed and hammered, it feels like HE'S the one with all the power.

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
totally addicted to cock, so i figure out my answer would be cock.

but
well, you know, i find sex a matter of "power" only when i'm in certain situation, non in every situation.

i can be the powerful one even if i have a cock in me... because i can control it in some way :D

question is also: is just a matter of control and power? or there is much more?

i preferr to be controlled but, for example, when i have a cock in my mouth u'll bet i'm the one with the power :biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thinking of more the emotional side of it...like, I can tease her with it, do it fast and hard and then just stop and keep asking her 'you want it'? til she gets worked up into a frenzy and shoves it inside her herself.

Don't think it's really an in control thing for me, at least not in the extreme, but I do like to tease.

The question really is: which can work the other up into the biggest frenzy - cock or pussy/ass?

I'm thinking cock...seems to have a greater effect but that may be because women are more vocal etc...but I think a cock is more versatile and can touch other places compared to the vagina.

What do you think?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women generally have more power in a lot of ways. But if you're just talking about during sex, I'd have to say the penis is more powerful, not that I don't think my pussy is a powerful thing! It's just that no matter how powerful my pussy is, I feel like the guy's cock is dishing it out and I'm receiving. So I guess there's more power in the giver's role. Of course if the guy has a really nice-sized cock and knows how to use it, it really becomes powerful! :tongue: :tongue:

strawberrylime9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it really depends... cuz for example.. there's times my bf would have my knees practically behind my ears and i'd feel totally out of control, but still loving it.. and then other times i'd be on top... and watching his face and hearing him moan.. i'm just effective as teasing with my pussy as he is with his dick. I think they're equal.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Hard thrusting with my cock and teasing with the woman's pussy both usually happen when I'm fucking and both give pleasure to the other so I guess they're pretty much equal. The tighter the pussy the more control she has, the fact that I have a quite large cock I'm sure adds to my pleasure and hers.

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, in my experience, having a big cock is definitely a very powerful position to be in in bed for all kinds of reasons. I feel a distinction is in order here as I'm not so sure the bearer of a small or avarage sized penis enjoys the ''power'' we're discussig here.

On a merely physical level, a big cock used skilfully wins that power play pretty much every time I think. However like all forms of power it must be used judiciously. It's not because you have power that you must use it or make a constant display of it (unless you're a complete egomaniac, in which case everyone's just going to find you unbearably obnoxious and want to flee). In my eyes it's far more important to know how and when to use the size of your cock and when not to ( part of the game and the fun :biggrin1: ). As with any game, it's not fun to alway be on the winning side and it's much more stimulating if the race is close. Women (particularly some) can exercise a huge amount of power in bed, perhaps even more than the biggest cock out there, but it's doesn't come from the vagina per say. I find it a more general, psycological and physical power that is far more sophisticated than our ''cock power'' so to speak. The combination of male and female power ultimately defines eroticism for me.

So yes there IS a power play, there MUST BE a power play, but I don't think it's between the penis and the vagina as much as it's between the two psyches partaking in the sexual act.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but I think (big) cock has the most power. For instance, I can push my cock all the way in a girl, and she's practically pinned down by my cock :p She either can't move, or just plain doesn't want to because it feels good...and I'll just hold position and I can stay like that for a while. Is there an equivalent technique the pussy can do? Because if there is, I don't have experience of it as of 26/5/06 :p

This is just what I was wondering. Cock can make girls quiver and all sorts. Pussy feels good too but I find I can resist and use my cock in all sorts of ways. It just seems to me that there's a lot more cock does for pussy than the other way round. But like I said that could be because women are more expressive by nature.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The power resides with the one who is creating the pleasure, or creating the most pleasure for the other partner. For instance, the missionary position is an example where the male gives and the female receives. If the woman is on top she may be giving more pleasure, especially if she's been performing her kegel exercises. it's quite a thrill to make a man come by using those muscles.

Something to ponder is oral sex. When a woman is giving head to a man, it's often viewed as submissive position for the woman and dominant for the man. But in reality, the woman is giving the pleasure to the man. If you reverse that, the man giving head to the woman is considered dominant (which I think is correct since he's providing the pleasure).

It's a mixed bag, which is what makes sex fun:tongue:

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
The power resides with the one who is creating the pleasure, or creating the most pleasure for the other partner. For instance, the missionary position is an example where the male gives and the female receives. If the woman is on top she may be giving more pleasure, especially if she's been performing her kegel exercises. it's quite a thrill to make a man come by using those muscles.

Something to ponder is oral sex. When a woman is giving head to a man, it's often viewed as submissive position for the woman and dominant for the man. But in reality, the woman is giving the pleasure to the man. If you reverse that, the man giving head to the woman is considered dominant (which I think is correct since he's providing the pleasure).

It's a mixed bag, which is what makes sex fun:tongue:

Agreed. The power tends to switch over from one to the other depending on who is doing what :rolleyes: ...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose this thread is aimed at sexual ways of exerting power, right?

The question of control isn't a question of the physical attributes, like penis or vagina. It's a question of the willingness to give in, and if I don't want to orgasm yet, it will take a lot of work from a guy to make me climax; usually it takes more work than the majority of men can bring up, so I win the game. On the other hand, if a woman doesn't have such a self-control, she will can be made climax more easily. Once again, it boils down to the characters involved, as so many other sex-related questions do.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
The power resides with the one who is creating the pleasure, or creating the most pleasure for the other partner.

I have to say I agree with that. When I give my bf a blowjob I definitely feel like I have all the power. I can get real creative and anything I do drives him wild! When we have sex a lot of the time I feel like he has more power. It just feels so incredible and I know it feels good for him but sometimes I just go into a different world :tongue: . I definitely think because of his size he has lots of power, just because when he's making me orgasm I'm receiving so much pleasure :tongue: .