Sex Power Play

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
I was wondering...which is more powerful during sex...the cock or the pussy? (or ass if it applies?)

See I thought, if a girl has her 'self' on offer, she can get basically any guy she wants...but I know having my dick inside a girl she's fully in my control, sensitive to every thrust etc...Do pussy's have that much power? Or asses for guys?

Do guys get really attached and turn to mush at the feeling of a vagina (or ass) like girls do to cock?

Which has the most power - cock or vagina (or the equivalent orifice)?
Terrible question. What is "power" in this context?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The power to make the partner quiver, 'feel good' and basically do anything you want and be totally at your mercy. Where they anticipate your next move and are thrilled by it, whatever you do.

Who does that job the best - Mr Penis or Mme Vagina?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wonderboy said:
The power to make the partner quiver, 'feel good' and basically do anything you want and be totally at your mercy. Where they anticipate your next move and are thrilled by it, whatever you do.

Who does that job the best - Mr Penis or Mme Vagina?
Depends on the person. Obviously. Terrible question.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
The power resides with the one who is creating the pleasure, or creating the most pleasure for the other partner. For instance, the missionary position is an example where the male gives and the female receives. If the woman is on top she may be giving more pleasure, especially if she's been performing her kegel exercises. it's quite a thrill to make a man come by using those muscles.

Something to ponder is oral sex. When a woman is giving head to a man, it's often viewed as submissive position for the woman and dominant for the man. But in reality, the woman is giving the pleasure to the man. If you reverse that, the man giving head to the woman is considered dominant (which I think is correct since he's providing the pleasure).

It's a mixed bag, which is what makes sex fun:tongue:

I guess it has to do with who is giving who pleasure. But for me it feels like it also has to do with who is inside who. Having a man inside me is a vulnerable thing. It's an absolutely wonderful feeling but think about how it works. When a woman is ready to have a guy inside her, her pussy gets wet and expands to get ready - we're rolling out the red carpet for the guy! Then it's the cock that pushes us apart, and moves around inside us like it owns the place! And we like it! :eek:
I think there are obviously different kinds of power, and both partners usually have power at some point during sex. But personally I find the penis a very powerful and sexy thing :tongue: :tongue: .

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
I guess it has to do with who is giving who pleasure. But for me it feels like it also has to do with who is inside who. Having a man inside me is a vulnerable thing. It's an absolutely wonderful feeling but think about how it works. When a woman is ready to have a guy inside her, her pussy gets wet and expands to get ready - we're rolling out the red carpet for the guy! Then it's the cock that pushes us apart, and moves around inside us like it owns the place! And we like it! :eek:
I think there are obviously different kinds of power, and both partners usually have power at some point during sex. But personally I find the penis a very powerful and sexy thing :tongue: :tongue: .

Stud_hunter, I've got to say you're my kind of girl :wink: .