Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*sigh* I've mad two threads on this forum and both of them are problem threads with me looking for advice. I'm actually not even 100% sure where to post this.

Okay, so this is kind of embarrassing, I even give you permission to laugh. I've been with this girl for 5 months now. The first time we tried to have sex, it didn't work out. I don't remember exactly but it just didn't happen. The second time though... Oh man. It was freaking amazing. Now, I have some sex experience, not too much, but this girl was amazing. Since then, we have tried to have sex maybe 5 or 6 times but we have not done it again since that one time.

Here's the problem. I'm a decent size, check my photos if you need a visual, and she's really tight, which is probably why she was so good. By tight, I mean, I've fingered her many of times and I can barely fit two in. Okay, time to embarrass myself. Those 5 or 6 times that failed, failed because I simply could not get it in. Sometimes she would say "right there," I'll push forward, and I still can't get in. Then when I can't get it in, I start to feel stupid and lose my hard-on :/. Usually we kinda stop there or we stick to oral. Tonight though, I literally tried 4 times before we gave up, I fingered her a bit, then took her home. But every time, we're disappointed. That disappointment also effects me because when I think about "what happened last time" it makes it harder for me to get hard. Then I try not to think about it, which makes me think about it.

Anyway, I guess what I'm asking is, any advice on keeping my mind on the foreplay and not on disappointment, annnnd any advice on maybe finding "her" easier? Oh and just a note, each time we tried it was missionary.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if she really wants to try to make it work with you, perhaps she should get a toy or two a bit smaller in girth than you are and start practicing with them.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Forget the lube. Oral! That's the way to go. Go down on her until she is good, wet and ready. You'll have no trouble sliding right in.

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Foreplay, fingering, oral and when she’s fucking wet slide the head in. Take it out and slide a bit deeper; repeat! Finally thrust the last inch in; complement her and then fuck!