Sex, Pubes and Advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Conestoga, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Conestoga

Conestoga New Member

Been married for years and I'm just figuring out that if our bodies rub at our pubic hair, I stimulate her. Hair acts as a lubricant - right? Like under your arms. Maybe that's why we've got pubes? To do this, I've got to be totally in to her. But, she needs to get us into that position to avoid my hitting her cervix. I guess I'm wondering if most guys grind out the sex or find that they have to help their woman along with some other manual stimulation.

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude...hair can't act like a lubricant. It's been scientifically proven that pubic hair houses pharemones (I prolly killed that word). It's possible that rubbing yer pubes to yer wife's could get her off (anything is possible) but like, I don't know where you got the idea that hair can act as a lubricant.

3. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    surferboy, i think your idea of a lubricant may be skewed because you normally associate lubricant with something wet or slimy. In fact a lubricant can be anything that would reduce the coefficient of friction between two surfaces that are rubbing against each toher. For example; while ball bearings are not liquid they act as a lubricant inside skate-board wheels because they reduce the friction between the axle and the wheel.

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've also found that women become very aroused with some grinding of the pubes during sex. My assumption (which could be entirely wrong -- ladies??) has always been that this is because you are rubbing the clitoris with this type of motion.

Steve

5. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Steve, ultimately, thats probably the reall reason, clitoral stimuli seems to do more for women that penetration, most women, not all.

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

No, I totally know that a lubricant doesn't have to be liquid. However, hair has no slippery proerties to it, unless you haven't washed yer hair for a few days. Other than that, hair causes friction. and you know you can call me Nixxy brah.

7. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Steve 26 hit the nail on the head, so to speak. That is exactly what does it. It's great! As for the lubricant thing - never heard of that one before. But who cares, if you've got a good thing going on then enjoy.

8. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    Lubricant? Absolutely! Try this: Rub the smooth insides of your two forearms arms together, then turn them over and rub the hairy outsides of them together. You tell us which slide better.

Under "pubic hair," Wikipedia says, "It is believed that the functions of pubic hair include the dissemination of pheromones and protection from the friction of sexual intercourse."

Draft saved Draft deleted