Sex question

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by douchenbaggin, Nov 29, 2008.

1. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Dont laugh as I am not that experienced when it comes to sex, only been with 2 women.

But my question is would it be safe to say I made this girl cum?

... We started going at it, I ate her out a lil bit, tried a couple of different positions and then we left it at missionary for a little while as I continued to pound the hell out of her for a good while. Her moaning and breathing got a lot louder and then I kept going harder and much longer strokes and then after a minute of this she got that look and had to push me away a little bit so I was completely out of her. and then we continued.

Is it safe to say that she came? I'm almost positive and I know I could ask her, but I figured I'd ask the community instead.

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well if you did she's in the minority, very few women can orgasm just from penetration. But if she did you've have felt the pulsating of her internal muscles

3. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Ya it wouldve been easier to determine from that, but like I said she pushed me out of her maybe due to sensitivity? Soon after that she was like your turn to cum so iuno

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe she was just bored of the fucking.... it happens, young guys seem to think the art to good sex is to go fast and furious and do lots of pounding.. dull dull dull

5. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

In my defense, I wasnt fucking like a jack rabbit if thats what you are insinuating.

But I understand where youre coming from.

6. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wasn't insinuating anything

7. Nekoman

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hard to tell from your description.

What I've usually said is "If you have to ask if she came, then no."

Women cum and they shake and quiver and then get motionless, still quivering some.

Doesn't sound "safe" to me.

8. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Excellent point

9. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    yah bruddah, it's hard for tell. like denise said, very few women cum from penetration alone, unless you get in a position for hit her g-spot constantly. it's kinda hard for tell just by the desription you gave brah. i know you said she kicked you out of her, for lack of one more better phrase, but when a chick cums there's a lot of fluid that goes along with a lot of quivering.

i dunno what for say brah. we're prolly the same age, yah? my best friend's familt adopted me into their family. my step brother is older than me, but only by 2 months haha. so, i go to my friend's older brother (who, again, is practically my older brother( when i need women advice. he says that communication is important in relationships, even if it's just a sexual, no strings attached, fuck buddy sitch. so brah, why not try for ask her? and if she says no, ask her how you can improve. if she says yes, then ask her what you did exactly that she liked

Draft saved Draft deleted