sex question

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am having sex with a girl who was virgin almost like 20 days ago.. I had sex with her 4 times.. the first two times hurt ( she was virgin) i think the second time hurt because she was sore i think from the first day was about two days after... then the third time we did it she end up with shaking her legs and abdomen like if it was cold.. like shivering but a lot... then the last time we had sex she came 4 times i cam e 2 .. and she say ech tiem it feels better! but the fourth time it is like if she was tight to get in and she say it hurt at first! .... will this go on? or this is normal that she is tight and i am fat? hmmm anyone with similar experiences?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, this may keep going on. Some women are naturally tight and are hard to get into at first...

Expand your use of foreplay and if that fails, maybe consider using some water based lube.

need2bfilled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
frequency is important...... if its been a while since I've handled a big guy (particularly a really thick man) the I still have to go through an initial "relaxation" i guess you could say