Sex Questions/Discussion

JSchwa1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work with young adults as my profession, many of whom are at 'that age' where they're questioning, wondering, exploring, figuring things out, etc.

Some of them come to me with sexual questions, which I generally do not feel comfortable going into with these kids.

Does anyone know of a Teen Forum or Discussion Board or something like that for young adults where they can talk to peers and ask questions or read others' questions about things like this?

Thanks so much.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Emptyclosets.com, but that's more for being gay as a teen and coming to terms with it. however, they may have some resource links that could apply to your situation

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I work with young adults as my profession, many of whom are at 'that age' where they're questioning, wondering, exploring, figuring things out, etc.

Some of them come to me with sexual questions, which I generally do not feel comfortable going into with these kids.

Does anyone know of a Teen Forum or Discussion Board or something like that for young adults where they can talk to peers and ask questions or read others' questions about things like this?

Thanks so much.

Took about a 2 minute search using google

Questions and Answers About Sex

Sex, Etc. -- Sex Education by Teens, for Teens

I Wanna Know | Sexual Health Information for Teens from the American Social Health Association

Frequently Asked Questions About Sex and Relationships

Scarleteen | Sex Education For The Real World

Discovery Health :: Sex Questions