Sex related questions

sorry if i ask questions already asked in the past but humour me, so as you may have guessed i have a 6inch UC penis, i know it's not bad but not something that really stands out also. this pleace by default is a size related place so this makes it the perfect place for me to ask my questions and this section of this place a fitting one.

1. ( if you are one ( size queen ) you can speak for yourself or on behalf of a friend that you have talked about it in the past ) can technique and stamina " make up " for any inces that the guy may lack ? elaborate shortly if you feel like it

2. how importan is oral skills and / or fingering skills ? again you can share your personal opinion and one of a friend of yours

3. can confidence and / or comunication with your partner make a love making session for good to " the best of your life " ?

P.S. sorry if i am the 1.000 guy that asks those questions

D

deleted848353

This would have been better asked in the sex and relationship forum

Reactions: MisterB
D

deleted924715

Are all the questions directed to size queens or just the first?

Reactions: 693987

no only the first is directed to size queens , non size queens are welcomed to answer also.

D

deleted924715

Ok
1) not a size queen - you would have to be either end of the spectrum for size to be a problem
2) I'm not a big fan of oral, but please be good with your fingers. If you aren't already, you can learn. Some of the most intense orgasms of my life didn't involve a penis.
3) Personally, yes. This is the *most* important thing for me - I need that connection

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to answer in the order I choose.

#3/a). Confidence. Without this, he probably never got to the point where sex would even be relevant. I can be unintentionally crushing to a man who doesn't truly know and own himself. Screw your courage to the sticking place, or keep it moving.

#3/b). Communication. We have this part down, or we do not fuck. I need to feel confident that we understand each other to go forward. The better, more seamless, and less verbal our communication is, the better the sexual connection.

#1-2). I am not a size queen, unless you count my very strong preference for a big body. Even then, it's just a preference. Attraction is attraction. I don't care what size his ding-a-ling is. If it fits, it ships, just like the post office. Skill is required. I'm not a teen. No more furtive fumbling in the dark. This pussy here is the platinum package, strictly for the grown and sexy. Dude needs to get to the party with some kind of general knowledge of what feels good, and specific knowledge of what he likes to feel, and what he wants to try out with me. Whatever size, make it work. I love extended play, so creativity, experimentation, and willingness to use his words, hands, mouth, his whole body with me is a MUST. That is how to get invited to round two. An ability to utilize several erections in a row with or without a refractory period, is a huge plus.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a size queen. Your size is perfect as far as I’m concerned.

I dislike oral being performed on me, but I love a man with good fingers. Makes for great foreplay.

All good sex depends on good communication. Confidence is important for anyone to have - insecurity is unattractive.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
1. Not a size queen. Size is pretty much irrelevant as to whether or not I will be able to orgasm and feel satisfied by any particular penis.

2. Oral/fingering skills are always appreciated by me personally.

3. Well, every time I have sex with my man it's the best sexual experience of my life. The reasons: we communicate and we are both confident and express ourselves to each other. So, yes. Even if he used the exact same physical techniques during sex, if we didn't share a connection that isn't something I can explain with words, I don't think I would cum nearly as hard as I do the way things are now.

1. ( if you are one ( size queen ) you can speak for yourself or on behalf of a friend that you have talked about it in the past ) can technique and stamina " make up " for any inces that the guy may lack ? elaborate shortly if you feel like it

I'm not a size queen. The only penises I didn't have a fun time with were the lazy/lousy lays. One of those lazy, lousy, selfish fucks did have a legit micropenis, but if he hadn't been a selfish fuck I could have still had a fun time with him. Beyond that, from very modestly endowed to average to a good bit above average all have the potential for fun. It isn't the penis proportions that are the deciding factor. Even the (very few) size queens I know generally would pick a man with an average sized dick + skill/compatibility over a man with an above average sized dick but is a selfish, lazy lay. Also, what is an "inces"?

2. how importan is oral skills and / or fingering skills ? again you can share your personal opinion and one of a friend of yours

I don't like receiving oral, so it's a pretty moot point. Fingering skills are greatly appreciated.

3. can confidence and / or comunication with your partner make a love making session for good to " the best of your life " ?

Of course confidence and communication are a significant part of a good sex life with someone. Even the casual/FWBs I had, I spent some time communicating with them to make sure we enjoyed the same kind of sex. If someone liked 3 hour long "lovemaking", sweet, gentle sex, no thank you. Not my cuppa tea. The best sex I've had, with the few different people that are the top of my list? Yes, we communicated, and no, they weren't self-conscious or shy or lacking in confidence.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Fade, inches.
ESL poster.

My answers:
Not a size queen. While I appreciated the partner of blessed proportions, I’m far happier with the partner of blessed girth and very good technique.i was lucky, the first man I mentioned was a man with a big dick, not just a big dick. In general, skill makes up for any perceived smallness.

Oral and digital skill is very appreciated. Deal breaker level.

Confidence and communication matter more than anything else.