Sex Sayings

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Dee, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Dee

Dee New Member

Ok, ladies how about some of your comments on some special phrases or loud utterances you tend to use or like a lot. Especially in the throes of ecstasy doing one of our well hung studs... :redface:

I tend to say a lot of "Oh Shit" or "Oh My God" along with a few not so delicate Impact Grunts and Yells when I'm really getting fucked hard...

Anything special you big guys hear that really turn you on???

2. campbell

campbell New Member

I like to hear the girl telling me how big my cock is and how good it feels inside of her pussy. On the other hand I like to ask the girl if she likes getting her pussy fucked by my big, thick cock. And just before I let loose I tell her that I am about to cum and let out a few big grunts.

3. RideRocket

Gold Member

I really don't care what you say as long as the end result is you having an orgasm when we're having sex.:biggrin1:

4. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I usually just about grunt and gasp when I reach orgasm. I suppose I am just a man of few words....

But I always say "Thank you" afterwards.

5. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    If we are going at it hard and raw...the wife usually will say "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit" or "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, or "oh god" several really fast times....now if we are going at it slow and steady....she will say how big I am and good it feels, how long the strokes are, and how the skin feels rolling back and forth with each stroke...

prep

6. robert617

robert617 Active Member

Albums:
    I like it when I hear the low "growl". Its sort of like an "ahhhh" but its very low, and from deep in her throat and much longer than an "impact grunt". It gives the impression of satisfaction. I know its not a "word" but the meaning is pretty clear.

7. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I'm a "yes" and "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" kind of chick:tongue: I also like to shout out commands like a drill instructor(harder,softer,faster etc,etc)I also like to scream out his name:wink:

8. joker

joker New Member

This is a fun thread....lol....okay, so I am a bit of a screamer....but I love vocal men. I love the ohhh...fuck...I love that one. I also love the eyes rolling back and toes curling...that's very good too. But I especially enjoy the "OH FUCK"....I'm not sure why....it just sounds dirty I guess....but I like it when they tell me how good of a little slut I am...lol...yeah...I know, that's dirty and degrading to some ppl, but that's out of character for me..I'm usually timid and quiet, so that's my other personality coming out.

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's mostly "aaahhh", "fuck me" and a few other choice words I can't remember. When I really get into the groove, I don't pay too much attention to what I say or yell. Maybe i'll ask my neighbors. I'm sure they know.

10. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I'm also big on facial expressions:rolleyes: My fiance told me once that whenever we have sex it looks like I'm in intense pain:tongue: In fact,I am just having toooooo much fun:wink:

11. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I really like the term "impact grunt".

very clever.

I'll keep that one.

I still find Dee very attractive.

12. Mandatory

Mandatory New Member

Words or sounds at the right time can be so hot. Used to go down on a tall, well hung married man who would snort like a horse when he blew the big one. Loud too.:tongue2:

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I love some dirty talk but for some reason oh shit shaves a little from my mood.

14. RnR

RnR New Member

I am also a bit of a screamer, but when I am "there" I simply emote words that are basically unintelligible. Mostly..."Oh, Oh, Oh" but VERY loud! Mostly I just comment on how good he is and then when IT hits, just a loud scream!

Good that we live in an area where are neighbors are a block away, but I have to be careful in hotels!

15. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

My boyfriend says it's hot how when we have sex apparently I'm really quiet at the beginning and then I start to moan just a little bit at a time, then when I orgasm I go nuts, I can't help it! :biggrin1: . Usually when he's making me orgasm I just want to make sure he doesn't stop so I'll moan stuff like "I'm cumming" or sometimes I can't even form the words and I'll just say "yes" over and over. Honestly though, usually I can't remember what I say when I orgasm, it's all a wonderful blur :tongue: .

16. Dee

Dee New Member

Wonderful orgasmic blurs, soul shaking, body wracking orgasms!!
    No doubt about it, being loud just comes so easily to some of us...

I've even been told I've said things like "god, it's so big" and "it feels like it's coming up my throat"...

17. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Damn...you ladies sound like a good time :)

OmahaBeef

18. RnR

RnR New Member

This is a GREAT thread Dee!

19. Jeffin90620

Jeffin90620 New Member

A few years back, an ex-girlfriend of mine volunteered herself to me. Even though we had dated for a couple years, she exhaled, "You're so... big!" as I entered her.

I later found out that she had been seeing someone else at the time and his endowment left something to be desired (even though she was very orgasmic), so when she was annoyed with him and had a reason for "revenge", she chose me because of my size.

Utterances like "Oh my God!" and "Oh, shit!" are great, but I remember this one most fondly. :wink:

20. Dee

Dee New Member

Yeah, I think the "You're soooo BIG" or "It's sooooo BIG" seems to be some of the favorites.
    Guess we just say the truth, with "EMPHASIS" :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted