Sex Scenes in Movies

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Posts
89
Media
5
Likes
9
Points
153
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
Hey All-

I don't recall if this has been discussed but I was talking to a friend of mine about sex scenes in movies and we were wondering if the scenes in mainstream movies are with the actors actually having sex or if it's just "pretend"

Maybe this is a silly question but I really am not sure and I'm kinda curious-

thanks and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
 

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Posts
7,115
Media
0
Likes
310
Points
283
Age
34
Location
memphis, tennessee
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Another very convincing one is "Monster's Ball"! Halle Berry keeps repeating "Make me feel good" as she seems to literally throw herself at Billy Bob Thornton's body. The following sex scene couldn't be more intense and real seeming, plus a quick view of Billy Bob's rather larger than life ball sack. Everything but actual insertion is shown, but if one has any imagination at all, one can visualize his penis working out her vagina with each groan and panting of breath. It's hot!
 

GoneA

Sexy Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Posts
5,019
Media
0
Likes
40
Points
268
more than 90% of the time their 'private parts' are taped down, actually. i just saw underworld evolution and the sex scene there looks very, very real; however, they used tape in that scene, too.

i know a guy who knows a guy.
 

fratpack

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Posts
7,252
Media
6
Likes
1,994
Points
333
Location
nyc
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
It has been said that the explicit sex scene in the old movie starring Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie that takes place in Venice (can't remember the title)was pretty close to be the real thing, if not the actual thing.
There was also a French filmed released this past summer, I think called 9 Songs or was 9 Scenes where true to life sex was actually filmed including oral sex and intercourse.
 

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Posts
46
Media
0
Likes
12
Points
153
Location
USA
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
An indie film titled "Brown Bunny" came out recently starring Chloe Sevigny and Vincent Gallo in which Chloe gives Vincent a REAL blow job on screen.
 

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
May 16, 2004
Posts
2,657
Media
9
Likes
16,776
Points
718
Location
AZ, USA
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
I know in a some of the euro movies; especially French movies they actually have sex. I don't know of any mainstream movies made in the USA were they admitt to actually having real sex in the movies.
 

natureisreal

1st Like
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Posts
22
Media
0
Likes
1
Points
221
Age
66
Location
netherlands (south)
fratpack said:
It has been said that the explicit sex scene in the old movie starring Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie that takes place in Venice (can't remember the title)was pretty close to be the real thing, if not the actual thing.

The name of the film was Don't look now. Very good film by the way
 

Bryce

Just Browsing
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Posts
20
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
146
Location
United Kingdom
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
There are quite a few films that were known for real-life sex

Intimacy
9 Songs
Brown Bunny (?)
Betty Blue
The Lover
Wild Orchid

You are definately more likely to encounter this in art-house cinema than mainstream films.
 

rhah02

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
May 18, 2005
Posts
34
Media
8
Likes
2
Points
328
Location
Vegas
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Male
Although not real sex, in Battlestar Galactica two of the actors had a sex scene but didn't know that the towel offered them was to put between their junk. They ended up "dry" humping sans barrier. THe actress Grace Park talked about it in her interview for Stuff or Maxim or whatever.
 

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2005
Posts
1,916
Media
0
Likes
16
Points
183
Age
61
Location
Puget Sound
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
RoysToy said:
Another very convincing one is "Monster's Ball"! Halle Berry keeps repeating "Make me feel good" as she seems to literally throw herself at Billy Bob Thornton's body. The following sex scene couldn't be more intense and real seeming, plus a quick view of Billy Bob's rather larger than life ball sack. Everything but actual insertion is shown, but if one has any imagination at all, one can visualize his penis working out her vagina with each groan and panting of breath. It's hot!

I just watched that scene, WOW! Really, her style in that scene resembles my own so much, but I can understand her, Billy Bob Thornton is an appetizing guy! ;-9
 

Webster

Just Browsing
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Posts
686
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
161
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
more than 90% of the time their 'private parts' are taped down, actually. i just saw underworld evolution and the sex scene there looks very, very real; however, they used tape in that scene, too.

i know a guy who knows a guy.
__________________________________________________________
who knows a guy who sells tape....................