Sex Scenes in Movies

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey All-

I don't recall if this has been discussed but I was talking to a friend of mine about sex scenes in movies and we were wondering if the scenes in mainstream movies are with the actors actually having sex or if it's just "pretend"

Maybe this is a silly question but I really am not sure and I'm kinda curious-

thanks and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another very convincing one is "Monster's Ball"! Halle Berry keeps repeating "Make me feel good" as she seems to literally throw herself at Billy Bob Thornton's body. The following sex scene couldn't be more intense and real seeming, plus a quick view of Billy Bob's rather larger than life ball sack. Everything but actual insertion is shown, but if one has any imagination at all, one can visualize his penis working out her vagina with each groan and panting of breath. It's hot!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
more than 90% of the time their 'private parts' are taped down, actually. i just saw underworld evolution and the sex scene there looks very, very real; however, they used tape in that scene, too.

i know a guy who knows a guy.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has been said that the explicit sex scene in the old movie starring Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie that takes place in Venice (can't remember the title)was pretty close to be the real thing, if not the actual thing.
There was also a French filmed released this past summer, I think called 9 Songs or was 9 Scenes where true to life sex was actually filmed including oral sex and intercourse.

longNthick22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An indie film titled "Brown Bunny" came out recently starring Chloe Sevigny and Vincent Gallo in which Chloe gives Vincent a REAL blow job on screen.

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know in a some of the euro movies; especially French movies they actually have sex. I don't know of any mainstream movies made in the USA were they admitt to actually having real sex in the movies.

natureisreal

Just Browsing
Media
fratpack said:
It has been said that the explicit sex scene in the old movie starring Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie that takes place in Venice (can't remember the title)was pretty close to be the real thing, if not the actual thing.

The name of the film was Don't look now. Very good film by the way

Bryce

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are quite a few films that were known for real-life sex

Intimacy
9 Songs
Brown Bunny (?)
Betty Blue
The Lover
Wild Orchid

You are definately more likely to encounter this in art-house cinema than mainstream films.

rhah02

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although not real sex, in Battlestar Galactica two of the actors had a sex scene but didn't know that the towel offered them was to put between their junk. They ended up "dry" humping sans barrier. THe actress Grace Park talked about it in her interview for Stuff or Maxim or whatever.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RoysToy said:
Another very convincing one is "Monster's Ball"! Halle Berry keeps repeating "Make me feel good" as she seems to literally throw herself at Billy Bob Thornton's body. The following sex scene couldn't be more intense and real seeming, plus a quick view of Billy Bob's rather larger than life ball sack. Everything but actual insertion is shown, but if one has any imagination at all, one can visualize his penis working out her vagina with each groan and panting of breath. It's hot!

I just watched that scene, WOW! Really, her style in that scene resembles my own so much, but I can understand her, Billy Bob Thornton is an appetizing guy! ;-9

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
more than 90% of the time their 'private parts' are taped down, actually. i just saw underworld evolution and the sex scene there looks very, very real; however, they used tape in that scene, too.

i know a guy who knows a guy.