Sex Sex Sex

friendly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just one of my curiousities: What time do you like sex the most, in the morning or at night? I personally enjoy having sex in the morning because I'm already hard, and also I'm usually horny as hell because I probably had some wild dream. My gf on the other hand likes to have sex at night, when I'm usually dead tired. So I was just wondering when it was common for some of you.

MrShow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm an anytime of the day kinda guy haha. My fiancee loves it in the morning though ive woken up a few times with her fondling me and once with her on me she loves morning wood.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
OP, the sexual peak for men is in the morning/when they first wake up. the sexual peak for women is evening/late at night. our biological clocks are programmed that way, which is why your libido and your GF's libido are always throwing each other off.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rarely have morning sex except with myself.

But when I do, Sunday morning sex is the best. No rush and it's way more fun than going to church.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
any time the urge is there and there's a willing partner is good for me. No set time of day or night.

Sam46

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer afternoons around 3PM if possible. Have a great session, then a nap, afterwards a shower and then relax with drinks.