Sex Sex Sex

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any time is good, but for me, morning is best. most days I wake up with a hardon, and it seems a shame to waste it. Especially nice to wake to my partner fondling my penis and balls, or already sucking my cock. One time I had an incredibly vivid dream that someone was sucking my cock, and the real orgasm woke me up.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Interesting, seeing a lot of guys pick morning sex. I guess it's true what they say about testosterone levels in men in the morning. I suppose it true for my boyfriend. If he isn't already sporting morning wood just brush up against him and he's hard and wanting to have at it. It's just that some mornings I like to have my muffin before he has his ... some coffee ... use the bathroom ... little wake and bake ... ok, lets rock.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If he isn't already sporting morning wood just brush up against him and he's hard and wanting to have at it.

I am the same way - glad you understand! I'm sure your b/f appreciates you taking care of him in the morning, too.

My girlfriend tells me that she gets horny alot in the morning, so it works for both of us :biggrin1: