Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I bought mine about 2 years ago and used it ALOT. All this talk - I may need to rekindle the romance again.

I also live in Manhattan - if anyone wants to try one out before purchasing, please feel free to come over and take mine out for a test drive.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i ordered mine from the site it really came in discreet packaging. I live in an apartment so when i picked it up from the front desk, there was no way to tell who it was from. I think they even use a different name to charge your credit card with.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had to try that; you are SO RIGHT.

That needs to be put in the users manual.

found out somthing. when my pa flips right it will come out the end of my flesh light.

The other day I was realy sore and couldn't walk right. thought my pa had an infection. Then I relized what happened. I was fucking it like you desribe above and had brused the inside of my piercing by shoving the pa against the plastic end.

needs to be a warning in the users manual. :cool:

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the three fleshlights I have. I have seen many videos of guys fucking fleshlights but would be interested in vids of guys sharing a fleshlight. Big time fantasy of mine. Would love to fuck a fleshlight with another guy.