Sex slavery is real...

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish things like this didn't happen in America or any other country. I want to say I'm shocked that it happens on our streets, but really I'm not. It's sad that America is supposed to stand for freedom, but so many slip through our cracks.

I can't imagine being in her shoes in a strange country with no where to turn. How could she tell the police? She had her family to worry about and even if she did tell them they could have possibly been just as crooked as her abusers. The only thing that I really questioned is why the immigration laws are not used in situations like this. If she came over illegally shouldn't we have been able to detain her which would have possibly kept her from having to go back onto the streets? Also, why would the police believe someone would tell the truth in such a situation?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The practice of debt slavery is of long standing. Indentured servants both male and female made up a large percentage of our 'founding fathers'. Hereditary slavery was more common in the southern states than the north though. And on the west coast, plenty of the Chinese workers on the railways as well as in the brothels were debt slaves.

Slavery is perfectly legal in parts of Asia and Africa to this day. The jajmani system in India holds debt to be hereditary as well, meaning that offspring will be working their whole lives to pay ancestral debt. It's simply not unlikely that the woman in the story is telling the truth.

Personally, BDSM skirts far too close to things I would rather not revisit. I call myself kinky, but when it's engaged in outside the bedroom or fiction, I have to say no thanks.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as things are consensual and happening between partners over the age of consent I have no issues with people doing whatever they wish to in their bedrooms.

Forced acts of slavery are not ok in my eyes. I don't care what country it is or why it's being done or when it's happened. It's just not ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people who do this should be executed

I agree, I've seen a lot of documentaries about trafficking and such and its just disgusting. The sad thing is, is that there's a market for it. If the guys would just be like "i'm not gonna have sex with this 12 yo against her will who's been with 40 guys that day. They keep getting more girls because the demand is high, so that says something about some people in this country.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think people who do this should be executed

EXECUTED IN THE MANNER OF THEIR CRIME. In this case, raped to death, I especially hold this belief to those freaks who molest children. Its pretty bad that you can get more time for raising fighting dogs than for molesting a child.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
EXECUTED IN THE MANNER OF THEIR CRIME. In this case, raped to death, I especially hold this belief to those freaks who molest children. Its pretty bad that you can get more time for raising fighting dogs than for molesting a child.

Now why in the world is it that in lands where you cut the hand from a thief, a rapist is not castrated? Instead they stone the victim to death. Talk about what that shows about the countries in question...

Whether we need to do similar does not stop this horrible way of thinking about sex, which is too easy to find right here at home.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now why in the world is it that in lands where you cut the hand from a thief, a rapist is not castrated? Instead they stone the victim to death. Talk about what that shows about the countries in question....

Talking about Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, or Pakistan? The fact that these countries kill female adulterers and let male adulterers get off scot free just means they are thoroughly misogynistic. These countries have "honor killings" where the family kills a woman if she has a boyfriend. And rape victims are fined, stoned to death, or whipped for not being chaste enough. These places are no place for women to live in safety!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Talking about Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, or Pakistan? The fact that these countries kill female adulterers and let male adulterers get off scot free just means they are thoroughly misogynistic. These countries have "honor killings" where the family kills a woman if she has a boyfriend. And rape victims are fined, stoned to death, or whipped for not being chaste enough. These places are no place for women to live in safety!

Agreed, but let us stay on subject. The subject is not punishment but crime, economic exploitation of a natural and beautiful thing, sex.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So getting back to the subject of sexual slavery, The Huffington Post ran an article on 15 year old girls forced into prostitution. What 15 year old girls face day after day would scar almost anyone. Although they were walking the streets of Oakland, they could have been in any major city in the US.