sex slings

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love using my sex sling when I top my male partners.
It holds them back into a rocked back position and holds their legs out of the way and gives me access to all his "goodies".
It's a bonus for him because he can truly be lost in the moment and doesn't have to think about holding his legs up or squashing my head with his legs.
Has anyone else ever used one?

Attachments

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It holds them back into a rocked back position and holds their legs out of the way and gives me access to all his "goodies".
It's a bonus for him because he can truly be lost in the moment and doesn't have to think about holding his legs up or squashing my head with his legs.

Hmm that does look like fun. :biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it's great because it gives me access to his penis, scrotum and anus..I'm able to insert a dildo into his anus while giving him oral with no troubles at all.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have a sling in our dungeon, but it's nothing like that, it's not something anyone wears. I used to have a pic of it in my gallery; maybe I'll repost it sometime soon.

And yes, we love it. No active sex life should be without one.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Anyone else used a sex sling?
Yes when a gf I have use her strapon on me it is more fun laid back in a sling she can get the strapon in deeper and gives her acess to play with my cock n balls, the same applies when a guy is doing the same :eek::tongue: