Sex Started While I'm Asleep!!!!!!

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did a search and didn't find this subject so pardon if this is a repeat, OK here goes. This has been going on not regularly but for several years my wife will wake up in the middle of the night, and start giving me a blowjob, I'll do my regular thing from around 3-3 1/2 in to rock hard 8 inches and sometime I don't wake up until I've been hard and she's really getting after it for a minute or two. Most of the time I'm extremely tired either from work or sex but I find it amazing that she'll do me for 3 or 4 minutes before I wake up. This doesn't happen everytime but it has happened several times...I'd say I just about always wake when I'm fully aroused but it has happened once or twice that I didn't for another minute or two. Am I the lone ranger here or has anyone else experenced this. Maybe just too weird. She's ask if I was just possuming playing like I was asleep but not so. I've ask my family doctor and although he had never heard of this he said don't worry about it. Anyone???????

P.S. Don't anyone mistake this that I'm complaining cause I'm not!!!!!!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have also experienced this... apparently my cock is at it's hardest/biggest while I'm asleep (or so I've been told)... but I can be a very heavy sleeper.

Sometimes it even has gone beyond a blow job... I remember onetime sleeping on my side and waking up to the lovely feeling of being halfway in to a tight wet pussy, with one hand guiding me in deeper and the other hand rubbing her clit while we spooned... it was extremely hot... I just had to take control of the situation and grab her hips and give her more.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Biggunlover that happens to me as well I wake up a bit after she starts.

Dear biggunlover, blocko and Dark one:
Where did you guys find women that will start sex in the middle of the night?
I have not been lucky enough to encounter one; yet. That is such a sexy turn on! You know, biggun, the reason your doctor said "don't worry about it" is because he was really thinking... "I should have such a problem!"
Count your blessings and remember, turn-about is fair play. Wake them up in the middle of the night by pleasuring them !!
:rolleyes:
X

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
One of my girlfriends used to do this to me. I wouldn't wake up until she was several minutes into the process. She could also do sexually suggestive things to me and get me to bring her to orgasm, me sleeping throughout the process.

I have a history of sleepwalking -- I am sure that has something to do with it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had one partner that always woke up in the morning before I did. If I had morning wood, he would roll me on my back, put a condom on me, and mount it. I would wake up with him riding me. This wasn't a great as it sounds, because my morning erections were exceptionaly firm, and in that position penetration would be too deep. Inevitably, the wrong spot inside would get poked, putting a quick end to things.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wake them up in the middle of the night by pleasuring them !!
:rolleyes:
X

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, it really blows her mind to when I do it. She has to be exhausted or she'll wake up really easy too......that takes all the fun out of it for her to wake up while I'm touching her, she'll make up some farce reason like she's gotta go and I just loose my woody quick, yep exhausted is the way to go for sure. It's worked 3 or 4 times in the past year or so. Once she must have been dreaming when I was eating her out, talk about moaning in her sleep loud and then her denying it to the hilt when she was awake, awesome!!!!!!

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to suck guys while they're asleep. Their cocks are even more responsive to my sucking, and get much harder, while they're asleep. My penchant for cocksucking borders on cockworship, and sucking a guy while he's dozed off is another form of cockworship as far as I am concerned.

I also love to suck a guy to sleep (the goal here is not to suck the guy to orgasm, but rather to use more slow, gentle, and rhythmic cocksucking techniques to relax my partner to a state of slumber), as well as to suck him as he is waking up for the day. In my experience, guys' erections are at their hardest in the early morning.

biggunlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came home from an appointment through the garage, was quiet, not trying to be but my wife and her girlfriend didn't know I had come home. I came in through the laundryroom and heard my wife's girlfriend say that she had started a BJ on her sleeping husband sometime back and he woke up and they finished it with a bang(just had to say it that way). I stayed there quiet and listened, my wife basically kept her mouth shut and just let her friend talk answering some questions but not directly about us. When the subject changed, I made my presence known and not another word was said on the subject while company was here. Later on that night my wife said, 'you are not going to believe what _____ started talking about when she came to see me today'. She told me different things and I just played along seeing just how much my wife talked to her about. Remarkably, she kept her mouth shut and was a good listener. I told her that I figured she'd tell about us but she said her girlfriend already thinks I'm hung anyway and had made mention quite a while ago. Can't figure how she figures that, she's never seen me aroused before, at least I don't think she has, otherwise, I'm just 3-3 1/2 in flacid. Just goes to show you that women talk about men's stuff too.