Sex story

Rippedhorsecock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need some inspiration for a story to write for this forum. Any ideas? I prefer a straight story but will do a gay story if a good one is suggested.

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
How about a ghost story? Sex with a ghost, I mean. Maybe she died in a frat house gang-bang and needs one perfect fuck before she can enter the light.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, how about this? Look at your photo and imagine that the photographer is a young stacked young lady and she is taking your photograph for a men's health magazine. During the camera shoot she drops a roll of film on the floor and bends over to pick it up. You realize she is not wearing anything under her very short skirt. You start to get a hard on and when she realizes this she starts taking close ups of your crotch...... and you can take it from there. Keep us posted on events...............

Rippedhorsecock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, how about this? Look at your photo and imagine that the photographer is a young stacked young lady and she is taking your photograph for a men's health magazine. During the camera shoot she drops a roll of film on the floor and bends over to pick it up. You realize she is not wearing anything under her very short skirt. You start to get a hard on and when she realizes this she starts taking close ups of your crotch...... and you can take it from there. Keep us posted on events...............

That sounds like a good idea. I will start writing it soon and post it in a new thread