sex style difference between one night stands and long term relationships

dhq412

Just Browsing
Media
Hi guys

I was hoping to get some input on how ones sexual styles change(if at all) for ONS's vs. long term relationships. Are you less likely to go down on a ONS? More concerned about your pleasure and less about the other partys? Or are you more open to do crazy things with a ONS because you'll never see them again?

Opinions please :)

As for me, I'm much less likely to go down on a girl during a ONS...maybe if they made a condom for your mouth i would think about it, but the idea of having a random girls cooch all over my mouth doesn't really do it for me. If it's in a long term relationship though, I love giving it :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi guys

I was hoping to get some input on how ones sexual styles change(if at all) for ONS's vs. long term relationships. Are you less likely to go down on a ONS? More concerned about your pleasure and less about the other partys? Or are you more open to do crazy things with a ONS because you'll never see them again?

Opinions please :)

As for me, I'm much less likely to go down on a girl during a ONS...maybe if they made a condom for your mouth i would think about it, but the idea of having a random girls cooch all over my mouth doesn't really do it for me. If it's in a long term relationship though, I love giving it :)

They do make "condoms for the mouth". They're called dental dams, although a piece of saran wrap works just as well.

I have always enjoyed the electric newness of a casual hook-up. It's hard work to keep the spark in the sex of a long-term relationship.