Sex Style

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Jan 26, 2009.

1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

How would you describe the way you have sex?

I personally would say passive-aggressive. The more I do it though I realize I'm into the whole "passion", can't get enough of your body type touching, feeling. I find that sexy as hell. Just non-stop touching, closeness, possessiveness is good for me. Kiss there, kiss here, tongue there, tongue here.

Thats my kind of sex.

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    i would have to say my sex style would be sensual. i am highly attuned to what she likes, what is working for her, what feels good for her and what she enjoys...long, slow sensual driving her crazy until it's time to let loose and be aggressive.

3. Acerola

Acerola New Member

mmmm, mine too. But of course, it depends what mood I'm in and what type of person my partner is and also their mood.

I'm a passionate lover and love the kissing during sex especially when the kisses match the style and pace of what is happening downstairs... but I also love dominant males who are big and strong enough to hold me down and contain me when I get a little too raucous.

My ex boyfriend had a small over head lamp attached to the bedstead with a green bulb. It was weird at times because he was quite muscley, the green glow made it look a bit like I was having sex with the Incredible Hulk lol.

4. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like to kiss and lick her all over. I'm extremely sensual and I get my mouth involved every bit as much as my cock.

5. art

art
    Gold Member

Aggressive and sharing. You do something to me, I'll do it back to you. Sometimes I want you to start, sometimes I want to begin. Whoever's hornier goes first! We'll both end up naked and sweaty in the end.

6. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Brief.

7. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    My hottest sex has been when someone's taken total control and really indulged the sub in me. I like to be brought to the point of tears, but then held sweetly after we've both come. I also like a little bit of silliness during sex - the ability to laugh at our mistakes.

8. B_Sex_On_Fire

B_Sex_On_Fire New Member

It's a mix. When I'm with a girl, I'm usually calm, slow, and pleasurable. With a guy, I'm rough. It's best that way. :p

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

is cannibalistic a style? i tend to consume and devour.

immaturity maybe but my i like to taste. ever so very oral. if it could be managed i would swallow mouthfuls of my lovers. kissing to find braille secret in muscle contours. from ears to ankles and back again. i can tell you the flavor of my boy. welts and red marks raised up in frenzy.

i'm pretty aggressive. sometimes it seems like my goal it to get every bare skin surface fused on a molecular level. origami knots of bodies. sweat slicked and easy grind.

i want to touch everywhere. feel everything. in the strangest way sex is hunger and blinding want all rolled into one blazing impulse. i'm guilty of taking and pushing and demanding.

i just want that exhausting, shaking limbed collapse at the end. that feeling of rupture and rapture all swirled together and searing. ideally the after glow should leave you feeling a bit scorched.

ML

it ain't loving if ya don't leave marks.

10. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I wouldn't pretend to describe my own lovemaking style ... but I'm told I'm passionate, intense, sensuous, with great stamina ... and "God, that big dick feels SO good." Or so I'm told.

Just sayin' what's been said ...

#10 D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  11. blg3floor3

blg3floor3 New Member

I love making out and kissing too while we're going at it, but my first girlfriend was too incoherent and preoccupied with the pleasure most of the time to be able to focus much on kissing.

And it's fun to hold a girl down :biggrin1:. I don't know why, but I just feel compelled to do it. Primal/instinctual urge I guess.

It's good to hear that some don't mind it though because I frequently had to hold my girlfriend down when eating her out. The squirming around and bucking is really hot, but, it kinda made it difficult sometimes :tongue:. So I'd have to have one arm wrapped around her leg to have my hand on her lower abdomen holding her down. It was actually kinda fun having to do that.

12. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my style? I'd have to describe it as "gentle fury":wink:

13. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Playfully dominant.

14. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I dont know why I made this thread. Now I can't get sex off my mind, lol.

I want to try all these different styles and see what fits me best. I think right now my style is fitting, but aint no harm in trying different ways of doing it.

15. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Overall I have masculine style, like what jeff47 said playfully dominant, leading most of the time. We start out sensual and build up to more intense hard pounding intense finish. Sex should be a release like mickey described, somewhat athletic and sweaty. Bodies exhausted and spent in the end.

16. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

damn your my kind of girl. :biggrin1: thats pretty much how i always have sex. i like to kiss and such but when i really start fucking hard there is no breath for that. i really like to dominate in bed but at the same time i never have a problem laughing at whats going on, i don't take myself very serious. and of course if it went well i like to do a bit of cuddling after.

17. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I'll have to keep that in mind voyuer

18. B_New End

B_New End New Member

passionate aggressive and disarming.

19. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I didnt realize it until a chick pointed it out, but I am big on foreplay.
    I'm not one to just start fucking. I like to draw it out slowly and savor the moments, before and after. Sex to me is more than "in and out".

During, I guess I am more passive aggressive. I will be more forceful if I have to and pull hair if the chick likes that. I do like to host the "show" and take over but am also open to suggestions. Must be a Libra thing. Talking dirty is silly to me unless it can be made convincing. Erotic talk is different. I like to comunicate back and forth and make it fun. I hate quiet sex.

20. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Disarming...explain?

Draft saved Draft deleted