sex styles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by thebdb62, Nov 8, 2009.

1. thebdb62

thebdb62 New Member

On this site many aspects of sex have been discussed, everything from pube trimming to cock sucking and but fucking. There is one thing that has not been discussed. What my wife and I call laying in fuck. With my size I do not get completely inside her very often. When I do I like to utilize the time. After a fuck where I get to be pelvic bone to pelvic bone after I pump I do not withdraw we roll on to our sides and just lay close and I leave my cock fully inserted and enjoy being close. Often we fall asleep and stay that way for hours. This I find enjoyable to be contained with in my wife. Also this was a very useful technique when I was having trouble knocking her up. It worked well we have multiple kids. Also we now enjoy a new fuck technique. Sometimes I do not even pump I just like to be fully inserted into the cunt.

2. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is she enjoying it a lot? I know a lot of ladies really need guys to go at it for it to be satisfying to them. Even just sliding in and out (with a nice tight fit no less) will make them insult your mother and kick your dog in the nuts to make you fuck them hard.

3. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

We end up in spoon position a lot due to my wife's weight. Afterwards I love to stay inside and can even fall asleep and stay in but usually she says I make her feel like she has to pee. I'm not extra large, just supposedly on the top end of average but I also don't shrink back after cumming. I stay at about 75%. We both really enjoy it when it works for us but most of the time she'll hold out as long as she can and then she'll pull off and go pee. Still great sex for us both.

4. thebdb62

thebdb62 New Member

It is more difficult now as we both have gained weight, But she really likes it. She is not one of the get rough type of women, so it is cool when we just lay in fuck.

5. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I like it all. Depends on my mood and energy level.

I like just spooning with a man's cock inside me. I even like side by side slow grinding.

Draft saved Draft deleted