Sex Sweat and Sweating from Sex

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I sweat a fair amount during sex and when I work out at the gym (Usually sweat through a t-shirt at the gym). My gf thinks it's hot...She's got a very sensitive nose, and she sweats a fair amount, too. I like the smell of clean sweat, and love screwing when we're both slippery.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saturday I was at a play party, and as I walked through the dungeon a guy fucking a cute young ass caught my eye. I stopped by and the guy nodded his head like he wanted a kiss. So I was kissing him and noticed that he had sweat just dripping off his shaved head, so I started licking it. He loved it, so for the rest of the night I called him my personal salt lick! He must have loved it, he kept hanging out by me.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sort of depends; how warm is it in the room we're in, how long we've been going at it and how vigorous is the sex.

I'm a usually don't sweat kinda guy - but I have been known to sweat when the sex is quite physical. Being under covers also makes me sweat a little. When I DO sweat, it's that thin sheet of perspiration - not the drenching sweat.

Simba

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
I gotta agree with you all, sweaty sex is a large part of the eroticism of it all. There's nothing like sweaty sex. Salty nipples/clit are a treat and the slippery feeling makes it that much more primal. Damn even thinkin about wet thighs is making me horny as hell.

The best is when your toward the end of a long session, bodies almost unrecognizable from each other, cheek to cheek anddddd i better stop. lol Don't like typing with one hand :p

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gotta agree with you all, sweaty sex is a large part of the eroticism of it all. There's nothing like sweaty sex. Salty nipples/clit are a treat and the slippery feeling makes it that much more primal. Damn even thinkin about wet thighs is making me horny as hell.

The best is when your toward the end of a long session, bodies almost unrecognizable from each other, cheek to cheek anddddd i better stop. lol Don't like typing with one hand :p

Or you could just keep going lol :tongue:

wuttadawg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sweaty sex is the only way to go. Sometimes I sweat a lot. It just depends.
Sweat is full of pheremones, so there is nothing like a room filled with that sex sweat stink. But then again, I like how dudes smell. Not three day old vegetable soup BO but good man sweat. Major turn on. And a good long romp means sweat. Love it.