Sex-sweat Drenched Sex

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love the sight of muscular bodies shiny and slick with sex sweat. I love the sounds of sweaty fucking. It is such a turn-on knowing just from listening, how slick and wet their sex has become.

Do most people work up a drenching sex-sweat. Is it an important aspect of your sex.

Do the sounds of the physical act (rather than vocal moans/grunts), the ball-slapping, the squelching of wet sex bits, make up an important part of what gets you off?

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh you bet watching is good, Exploring together in a gradual workup like tantra shows is also good. I thinkwe all need to cum together more at least in the same room, maybe bed and safe casual contact is great. I am allowing myself to feel more a part of the unified spirit between humans that we all should share rather that sucomb to all the divisive fragments of society. I believe we all need to come together than thing are already dividing us and sex and sharing it in some fashio cuts right through the grey matter if your ready for it and you must be ready.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the sight of muscular bodies shiny and slick with sex sweat. I love the sounds of sweaty fucking. It is such a turn-on knowing just from listening, how slick and wet their sex has become.

Do most people work up a drenching sex-sweat. Is it an important aspect of your sex.

Do the sounds of the physical act (rather than vocal moans/grunts), the ball-slapping, the squelching of wet sex bits, make up an important part of what gets you off?

for the most part yes all those sounds are hottt!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the feel, sound and end result of a nice healthy profuse sex sweat. It's proof positive imo of a damn good screwing if both parties have built up a nice layer of perspiration during and after. I can't recall how many times I've felt either a perspired hand/fingers on my genitalia, or having my sweaty balls/cock groped willingly by my lady friends, you know?