Sex Talk With Father-in-law

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by CALAMBO, Dec 8, 2008.

1. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    talking w/father in law...he is 83 i am 53...sex was brought up, ..women and climaxing...he says he has been w/many women...never w/one who had a climax...so i popped in a video of regular sex..he could not believe women can climax..he says his generation did not believe in such a thing..always under covers, never ever had a woman enjoy sex...my question for the forum...anyone ever talk to thier parents/grand parents about GOOD SEX...the older 1-2 generations never got to have relaxed good sex? or was it just to have kids...damn they missed out...MY parents never ever discussed SEX...did yours?

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    My parents never mentioned sex in front of me.

I think I will just die if I had to talk to my father in law about sex.

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG. wow. lol. NO. never had such a talk as calambo asked after.
    however...coming from a very long line of randy, oft married party people,
    i am certain people from every generation in my family have known good sex
    and there has never been so much a whisper of having any discussion on this topic.
    but geez, i feel badly for the old guy to have never been with a woman that has cum.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

:aargh4: OMG!! How the hell did you get to that topic? Had you exhausted every possible permutation of weather, football, college football bowl games, basketball, the World Series, politics, or Sarah Palin. I can think of at least 50 things that would enter my mind to discuss, with my parents, other than sex and orgasms. We're BASP's it simply isn't done. :cool:

Okay, now that I think I have gotten over the horror of such a conversation occurring. I thought it was common knowledge that until the 1970's all men did was pump until they came. Like him they never considered the womans pleasure.

*BASP = Black Anglo Saxon Protestants :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted