Sex Talk With Father-in-law

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by CALAMBO, Dec 8, 2008.

1. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    talking w/father in law...he is 83 i am 53...sex was brought up, ..women and climaxing...he says he has been w/many women...never w/one who had a climax...so i popped in a video of regular sex..he could not believe women can climax..he says his generation did not believe in such a thing..always under covers, never ever had a woman enjoy sex...my question for the forum...anyone ever talk to thier parents/grand parents about GOOD SEX...the older 1-2 generations never got to have relaxed good sex? or was it just to have kids...damn they missed out...MY parents never ever discussed SEX...did yours?

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    My parents never mentioned sex in front of me.

I think I will just die if I had to talk to my father in law about sex.

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG. wow. lol. NO. never had such a talk as calambo asked after.
    however...coming from a very long line of randy, oft married party people,
    i am certain people from every generation in my family have known good sex
    and there has never been so much a whisper of having any discussion on this topic.
    but geez, i feel badly for the old guy to have never been with a woman that has cum.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

:aargh4: OMG!! How the hell did you get to that topic? Had you exhausted every possible permutation of weather, football, college football bowl games, basketball, the World Series, politics, or Sarah Palin. I can think of at least 50 things that would enter my mind to discuss, with my parents, other than sex and orgasms. We're BASP's it simply isn't done. :cool:

Okay, now that I think I have gotten over the horror of such a conversation occurring. I thought it was common knowledge that until the 1970's all men did was pump until they came. Like him they never considered the womans pleasure.

*BASP = Black Anglo Saxon Protestants :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice