Sex technique advice for big guys?

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to hear the women here share how you like the guy to move when he's in you. Also is there's a way you especially like a guy to move if he's hung? I figure no matter what size you are it's always good if you know how to use it. I think I'm doing pretty good in that area but I could always use some more female feedback. Thanks.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This oughta be a good one! It's been my experience that every girl has her own preferences with just about every aspect of sex: oral, manual, vaginal, etc. Some are similar, while others are polar opposites. What turns one on might be annoyingly ticklish to another.

I can't wait to hear the ladies sound off...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Personal opinion prefrences of course..

But i like long slow thrusts that go all the way in and out. Im not a big fan of hard quick thrusts as being rather tight it starts hurting pretty quickly.

I like when he thrusting that as he goes right in he does that little upward tilt with his hips. It just seems to make him hit a special spot inside of me and depending on the position gives a good rub on my clit.

Also when im on top if he isnt to long to get down really low on his dick and grind, circular motion

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personal opinion prefrences of course..

But i like long slow thrusts that go all the way in and out. Im not a big fan of hard quick thrusts as being rather tight it starts hurting pretty quickly.

I like when he thrusting that as he goes right in he does that little upward tilt with his hips. It just seems to make him hit a special spot inside of me and depending on the position gives a good rub on my clit.

Also when im on top if he isnt to long to get down really low on his dick and grind, circular motion

Dammit woman I am now so visually and vicariously reminded of what I am missing!! aaarrrgggh!

I think sensuously is the best way for a man of any size to move inside me. I like the feeling that his cock is feeling every inch of me inside, and that he is slowly savouring the sensations, as am I. Only to move faster when we are both so near to explosion that slow is not an option.

The biggest guy I had ever was crap, so cant use his example. He didnt care if I was dry, ready, he just thought the sheer sight of his manhood would bring me to instant orgasm. ha. So it was nothing but painful and Im glad he was a premature ejaculator. And yes, did try communication, role modeling, etc. before I went to to locked legs.:biggrin1:

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Long and slow is deliciously pleasurable gradually speeding up to a magnificent crescendo. A little bumping of the cervix is nice but it doesn't need to be bashed in either.

And don't speed up to bunny speed. That just hurts!

If I'm on top I like to get it so it just brushes my cervix and lean forward so I can grind on his pelvic bone without having him come up th eback of my throat.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks ladies so far. You said some things I definitely have heard before. Slow and deep at the beginning and then buildup up to her orgasm. And the hip tilt thing I discovered as well, and women usually love that.
Keep the technique advice coming, por favor. Also from what I'm hearing you don't really like the guy to do much different if he's hung? I'm lucky I've got pretty good size and I always like to find ways to maximize the woman's pleasure from it. Though I figure if you like slow and deep it helps to have a long guy.

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just bumping it up to the top. I would love to hear some more thoughts from the ladies.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is quite big and the main thing is I like him to do every thrust really deep. Sometimes he teases me where he'll do a few not as deep and then start going really deep and that feels really good. But besides going really deep I guess my main thing is I love how he changes the speed, like starting slow and getting faster, plus doing it harder when I'm about to cum. That's what I like, in any case.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a slow groove. An inch at a time. Teasing them with it. Not having all my cock in till the the very end. This drives my girlfriend crazy. She loves it:wink:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My advice for ANY sized guy..

Thrust, get a good rythum going and as she is starting to get into it...pull out and stop... It is the ultimate tease and she will be screaming at you, but it will be screaming for you to get back in her and finish the job

Warning: Only do it very very rarely or the element of suprise will turn into sheer fusteration

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree with the long and slow, and when he bobs its head in and out then with the slow entry, I absolutely love it, also lately I have been on top but facing his feet, forward a bit and doing kind of a scoop with my hips and forward then back. Something I definitly couldnot do with my much smaller ex.
Chair sex also with his hands on my hips slowly going up and down.
If he were to pull out during, I can't imagine. It would not be pretty!

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My bf is quite big and the main thing is I like him to do every thrust really deep. Sometimes he teases me where he'll do a few not as deep and then start going really deep and that feels really good. But besides going really deep I guess my main thing is I love how he changes the speed, like starting slow and getting faster, plus doing it harder when I'm about to cum. That's what I like, in any case.

The method of shallow thrust followed by deep thrust is praised on a penis enlargement forum that I belong to.

Also, Lee_M's suggestion about stopping when the woman gets close in very powerful, but as she said, don't wear the method out.

All of the women gave helpful information. Thanks.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I don`t like it deep, but do like lots of stimulation on the front vaginal wall and clitoral area. I like a big guy because this is easier to achieve in a variety of positions. Particularly like missonary with my legs straight, and standing.

Replying to this has certainly given me a bit of a tingle