Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Ladies,

Just wondering what are women after with penetrative sex? You commonly hear that when it comes to penis size, that as long as the man knows what he's doing it's fine.

I guess this means that there are certain things that you like when it comes to penetration? Is it being in a certain position, or rubbing certain parts and areas within the vagina with the penis?

This may be a stupid question, but I was just curious. You see when it comes to oral sex for women I think I do quite well. I've been told I'm better than most and know how to much girls gush. I want to up my sex penetration game heh.

Thanks

Reactions: 950483

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
Not a stupid question at all.

It is about the skill, but also about reading the person you're with. This is about knowing when to go faster, what pace to you use, how deep to go, but also technique such as the angle you are penetrating it.

It's kind of difficult to explain.

You seem to generally have the right attitude as far as I can tell, and you do get quite a lot of points for that :), but like AsianGal says, it's difficult to explain. It also depends on the individual you are with. I can't tell you what another woman likes. Personally, I find any hurry to get to the penetration part is usually a turn off, and I am not overly impressed with people who think that penetration is the sex. Having said that, penetration is very important to me, more so than to a lot of women even.

People forget that a woman's brain is her biggest sex organ.
You want to up your sex technique work on seduction which is all
part of the mental part of sex which, sadly most men completely ignore.
Have me dripping wet, aching and hungry before I physically get there
by seducing me, wooing me and making me feel like the sexiest beast that ever wore heels.
Do that and chances are that you're not even going to make it to the bedroom but ravished
and devoured semi-clothed against a hastily slammed front door while I'm wearing my new black
lingerie.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flirtation and and non-verbal communication skills go a long way. Knowledge of anatomy and the ability to find the sensitive parts and know whether they are sensitive to pressure, friction or both and apply that knowledge successfully go the rest of the way.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as penetration goes, I orgasm easiest from penetration with clitoral contact. Sucks to be female at times :) I just need a minute or two to roll my hips a certain way so that I can sort of slide my clit against the guy. Bam, orgasm time. I can orgasm that way over and over. It's easiest when I'm on bottom, I feel weirdly self-conscious when I'm on top and that tends to distract me. It's hard to describe how I do it. I learned it once by holding on to the bars on my headboard, made it easier to arch in a way that brought me into best contact. It's a great ab work out too!

Otherwise, as far as sex in general goes, I'm best turned on when the guy seems starving and I'm the first meal he's had in days. That's not particularly a reference to oral sex, just to how into me he is.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like when a man does something for me I couldn't possibly do for myself, or don't have time to do. Fix my broken stuff or build me something. I like for his words and actions to indicate he thinks about me a lot. My dude can brighten my day with a long series of sms photos of him making goofy faces. Then I'm really open to flirting and advances. Flirting could be jokes where the punchlines are double entendres. It could be just telling me what he's been thinking about concerning spending some time with me. I like to be touched possessively. A hand on my hip. Finding ways to demonstrate how big and strong he is is sexy as long as it seems incidental, rather than deliberate. For example, I'm struggling to move something heavy without damaging the floor and he comes along and takes over entirely, not even letting me help. Hearing from others that he's been telling them really nice things about me. Kindness to children, and being good at settling down a fussy baby. Kindness to animals and being able to get a dog he barely knows to follow his lead. Make beautiful poetry or music just for me. Surprise picnic.