Sex & the City 2 movie in the works right now!

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There has been paparazzi candid of the girls at work in NY! I'm so excited! I've been a fan of the show, I loved the movie, and I can't wait for the second!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Is this going to be like Star Trek where the original series runs and then they do 7 or 8 movies until they're all wearing girdles and using wrinkle tabs hidden under their wigs until they're in their 90s?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is this going to be like Star Trek where the original series runs and then they do 7 or 8 movies until they're all wearing girdles and using wrinkle tabs hidden under their wigs until they're in their 90s?
haha... I want to see the slutty one in her 70's shopping for boytoys. I saw the first movie on TV last month. Can't really say I enjoyed it.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

at least 2 of them were at that stage during the last season of the tv show.

by the 8th movie they'll need to merge the S&TC and Halloween franchises so they can all wear hockey masks.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
haha... I want to see the slutty one in her 70's shopping for boytoys.

could u narrow that down a little?

I saw the first movie on TV last month. Can't really say I enjoyed it.

mammals with testicle(s) [excluding the czech republic womens olympic swim team] weren't meant to