Sex @ the Theatre

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Have you ever had sex at the movie theatre? I have always wanted to experience this, but it never happened. :mad: The closest I ever got to this was fingering my dates and getting head. It is very easy to receive a blowjob in the back of a theatre. :biggrin1:

Sometimes when I go to the movies alone, I try to sit near the back to see if I can hear/(barely) see two people going at it.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thought u might have had sex in a legitimate theatre -I always seeem to sit in the back of the theatre but have never heard or witnessed anything

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember when that horrible Brady Bunch movie came out? Well, I couldn't believe the guy I was seeing wanted to see that movie. We were in Detroit and we went to this movie theatre.
We got a lot of stares, first of all cause he was black and I'm white and second of all because we were going to see the Brady Bunch Movie.

There were about 10 people in there when we walked in and he took me by the hand to the seats at the top of the theatre.

Before the movie started he was licking my ear,knowing it drives me nuts and it's a great way to get me to do anything.LOL

He had his hand under my skirt, fingering me and I had his cock out of his pants. Without asking, I started sucking him off. When he was good and hard, I lifted up my skirt and slid down on him.
I was being as quiet as I could, but he had a 10inch, thick cock so I know others heard me. I didn't notice if anyone was watching. I know we were a much better show than the movie!

Needless to say, I don't remember any of the movie.

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
YUP! Had sex during the movie TITANIC. It was at the end of titanics run and just about everybody on earth had seen it so the cinema was only 1/4 full.
The first 2 hours of the move is dribble and seen as we were only there to see the ship sink, we thought we would have a love making session. Nobody seemed to notice, they were probably fallin asleep anyway.

P.S Its amazing what a popcorn container can come in handy for.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. it was the only way my girlfriend at the time could keep me from walking out of Desperately Seeking Susan. Of course once the act was over, we left. Even though she did keep trying to get another rise out of me, Madonna took care of any libido I might have had left.

GOD that was an awful movie, but the sex was great.

mask13000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Borough of Queens (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went with this guy to see I Heart Huckabees when that was out. We sat in the back row and he wasn't into the movie so next thing I know, he's in my crotch. There were people two or three rows ahead of us. He was EXPERT in his technique. Damn, that was hot. He was DL so I never saw him again but don't think I didn't try.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Remember when that horrible Brady Bunch movie came out? Well, I couldn't believe the guy I was seeing wanted to see that movie. We were in Detroit and we went to this movie theatre.
We got a lot of stares, first of all cause he was black and I'm white and second of all because we were going to see the Brady Bunch Movie.

There were about 10 people in there when we walked in and he took me by the hand to the seats at the top of the theatre.

Before the movie started he was licking my ear,knowing it drives me nuts and it's a great way to get me to do anything.LOL

He had his hand under my skirt, fingering me and I had his cock out of his pants. Without asking, I started sucking him off. When he was good and hard, I lifted up my skirt and slid down on him.
I was being as quiet as I could, but he had a 10inch, thick cock so I know others heard me. I didn't notice if anyone was watching. I know we were a much better show than the movie!

That Brady Bunch movie got me hot too!...................Mr Ed

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

:eek:WOW
:biggrin1:I WANT TO HAVE FUN LIKE THAT!