Sex time

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I only had five minutes I would forget it until I had time to really relax and make love the way it should be done. I couldn't get the candles lit and the music started in five minutes. Seriously for me when we make love I want to relax and have fun and really make mad passionate love in more than one position. For me I need at least an hour and half minimum.

Reactions: sim_8701

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the situation. I can last for a very long time, but honestly most women don't want that type of sex. 10-15min is a good sweet spot. I think the "average" is something like 5-7min.

Reactions: frutiger

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the situation. I can last for a very long time, but honestly most women don't want that type of sex. 10-15min is a good sweet spot. I think the "average" is something like 5-7min.
This I believe to be true. Once I go home ver 15 min my wife wants me to finish. If I go say 30 min I wont be getting any the next day as she is to sore

Reactions: simbablk

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No less than 20 minutes. No more than an hour.

The length of time is defined by the woman I am with, in the moment we are intimate. I take as long as she needs to get to that crescendo- as many times as she pleases, and I pay attention to her subtle cues as to when she is tiring, or fully satisfied...

I don't recall ever having sex that lasted less than 20 minutes.

Reactions: MrScary

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As has been said, it varies a lot depending on the time and the mood. Sometimes you just wake up 10 minutes before your alarm and want to bang one out before work. Sometimes you want to take a whole evening and just get silly.
If I had to put an average on it though, I'd probably say our sessions are generally around a half hour.

Reactions: mutualjax

icepick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only answer from my own experience, but for me, a typical session is 30 to 40 minutes, although I've ranged from 2 minutes to 2 hours. I'd say under 15 minutes is quick.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If I only had five minutes I would forget it until I had time to really relax and make love the way it should be done. I couldn't get the candles lit and the music started in five minutes. Seriously for me when we make love I want to relax and have fun and really make mad passionate love in more than one position. For me I need at least an hour and half minimum.
Same here. We either take our time. Or wait till another night to get it right.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's the old adage? Fifteen minutes of foreplay and five minutes of sex?

I'd consider that or anything shorter a quickie, which has its place. As a lover of multiples for a partner and myself I would hope for an hour or more with appropriate breaks and rests in between. Long, languid, lingering... sex! :cool:

Lentils

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as long as it takes to get your business done. quickies can be well under 5 minutes while a planned night can go for an hour easily. that's the beauty of sex, it's never the same time-wise.

Agree completely. You change what you do depending on how much time you have and what you want to get from it.