Sex Tips For A Top

geoffus21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

Long time lurker.

Just embarked upon an open relationship after several years together. I wasn't very experienced before and mainly top. Met a guy that I really like, definitely going to have sex, but he's a lot more experienced and has been with many many guys. I do really like him and it doesn't bother me that much but he seems to be quite judgemental about some old liasons.

I was hoping to get any tips you had for being an awesome top, I get most of my pleasure from seeing their pleasure so really want to give him an outstanding experience that he would want again and again because I defnitely want that.

So, with that in mind, what tips do you have? Bottoms, how do you like to be topped? Tops what's worked for you?

A very grateful man x

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been on here a long time. Total bottom... There is plenty of information one can find with some research. With that said, for me personally, and what others that have posted here and there on LPSG... The one thing that comes to mind to your question " What makes a Good Top".... You need to know that most bottoms get their pleasure from getting fucked. Otherwise we would not be bottoms.... Right? Focus your attention to your task at hand. Fucking them the best you can. Many top guy's feel like they are not satisfying their bottoms if they don't get an erection while getting fucked. Some bottom guys cannot get an erection during this sexaul act. The most important thing to remember is that a lot of bottom guys DO NOT have to have an orgasm to be 100% satisfied. Their pleasure is received from getting fucked with a good connection.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Take your time, and don't be in a hurry to get things done. Engage in a lot of mutual foreplay, and find out his hot spots. If done with patience and sincerity, he will practically beg you to take him. Let him know, too, how much you want him... and encourage him to relax and give himself to you fully. Then, fuck him until he cums. Then your turn. So yum.

ravenx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a selfish total top I only think about my pleasure when I’m fucking him and will keep him in whatever position feels good for me even if it’s worse for him, etc. There are certain limits to this of course. I don’t want to fuck him so hard that he taps out as that wouldn’t feel good for me or him, so if I sense he’s getting a bit overwhelmed then I dial it back a bit.

But I make sure he knows that his boypussy is there for my use and pleasure and that seems to make him more receptive to harder fucking.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think communication is a great top's #1 skill, but but also listening to and feeling my feedback. If he's pounding and I keep tensing up, a great top will slow down or ask me how I feel. If we're having a lazy fuck and I keep grinding back on it, a great top will take his foot off the brake and manhandle me. If you pay attention to his body language, it'll give you all the guidance you need

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sorry but I can’t get beyond the fact that he seems quite judgmental according to you.
Sounds like you have an impossible task ahead.
That said, each bottom is unique in what he wants. You have to be in tune with your partner to give him what he wants. Ask questions and pay attention.
This.
But most importantly, communicate. Ask what he likes. Ask if he wants another position. Ask if you have rimmed him enough to loosen him up. Etc.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like a top who puts my pleasure above his own. However the reverse is also true. As a bottom I put my top guy's pleasure above my own as well. IMHO, sex works best when both partners are more concerned with pleasuring the other than taking pleasure for themselves. In my experience, this attitude heightens the pleasure of both.

RowanB

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a selfish total top I only think about my pleasure when I’m fucking him and will keep him in whatever position feels good for me even if it’s worse for him, etc. There are certain limits to this of course. I don’t want to fuck him so hard that he taps out as that wouldn’t feel good for me or him, so if I sense he’s getting a bit overwhelmed then I dial it back a bit.

But I make sure he knows that his boypussy is there for my use and pleasure and that seems to make him more receptive to harder fucking.
Well, you sure sound like an awful shag....
Think you'll find that most of us like it hard and rough and will gladly have you do whatever you want, but a little bit of respect goes a long way.

I don't fuck because i want to give the top an outlet - I fuck because I want my ass pounded. When top and bottom are on the same page and give a shit about the other person's pleasure, sex becomes a lot more enjoyable for both parties. A selfish shag is never a good shag.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sorry but I can’t get beyond the fact that he seems quite judgmental according to you.
Sounds like you have an impossible task ahead.
That said, each bottom is unique in what he wants. You have to be in tune with your partner to give him what he wants. Ask questions and pay attention.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I said is not at all associated with rape. I am stating a disposition in order to attract the opposite.

My post was intended for people like in post 13. I'm very clear in my language because I don't care if I offend some people in order to attract those individuals with opposite energy.

With all due respect, you have no idea who I am and you have no idea what you are talking about. I'm the last thing from a violent person. I didn't even fuck my current fb until the 5th date.
Whatever buddy. I just went back and read your original post, thinking maybe I misjudged. But I don’t think I did. But whatever.

However, in any case, the original poster was looking for advice on how to be a good top, and I think your description of how you operate, though it may work for you and the type of guys you hook up with, is not going to help this guy. Most guys don’t like to be treated like a subhuman by a guy who cares little or not at all about how they feel and what feels good to them. Sex is about mutual pleasure, and both partners should be looking out for the other.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me a great top is someone who can stay hard in different positions. I like to ride best and I've found that some guys can't stay hard in that position. While I also just like getting fucked, my favorite position is to hop on top and ride while I also beat off and play with my very sensitive nipples. So hard cock hitting my insides, me rubbing my cock and nipples gets me going on "all cylinders" as I like to say. Whereas if I'm being fucked either on the side, from behind, or in missionary it is cool and very enjoyable, I cum when riding.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I think that’s a horrible attitude to have and I’m glad I never had the displeasure of being topped by you.

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a bottom , I get my pleasure first mentally when I feel that I’m used by my top for his pleasure. When I see on his eyes how much he enjoys fucking my hole. and when it comes to physical pleasure , I enjoy long fuck sessions , spanking my ass cheeks , changing positions, and Finally cumming in my ass

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I agree that bottom guys like me should go out of our way to please tops like you. Whatever position works for you also works for me... although you could fuck me as hard as you want. I wouldn't tap out. My boy pussy would always be available for your you use and pleasure. 24/7, 365. You're so fucking sexy.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMAO, what you are not getting is that I've become a much better top since I stopped caring about the bottom's pleasure. See the reply above for an example, most bottoms if they are honest with themselves want a top to ravish them, not focus on pleasing them. I.e. I've found it's actually more pleasurable for the bottom this way too.
Still think your description sounds more like rape than mutual satisfaction. And maybe you can find enough damaged guys who will let you do this to them and thank you for it. But that does not mean this is a healthy view of sex between men.

Reactions: shinok and tito21

sounds like sex is all about your ego... interested only in yourself... not a good fuck
usually when someone describes themselves as a "total top" instead of just top, it's a red flag that they are insecure and not comfortable with being a 'total gay'

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the topic of selfish tops, yes I have put myself through being fucked by those, I never felt I was being taken advantage. The important bit is I felt comfortable and could’ve got up and said no this hurts but usually if I enjoy the shape and size of the dick in me that’s enough sometimes. It’s all in the mind, if they are enjoying it, I enjoy it. Yes to earlier comments that the top needs to stay hard. Also passionate sex is good. Foreplay is good, rimming and oral usually get me going a lot.

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The implication here, if I’m reading you correctly, is that passionate sex involves dropping concern for the other person and only concentrating on your own needs.

And I reject that notion. What happens if the passion is directed at your partner? If both partners are passionate about pleasuring the other, believe me there is going to be passionate sex with wild abandon. It’s just going to be two-sided instead of one-sided.
No passionate sex I would say involves both people with concern for each other’s pleasures.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When it comes to sex, everyone is different and that's a good thing.

I personally like a top who is aggressive and dominating but that doesn't mean they are being selfish. It's actually the reverse, they go to great lengths to lavish their partners. Examples of this can be seen in most cocky boys scenes with Blake Mitchell or Austin Wolff.

4470bd8e-2687-4045-8a9e-1dfe86332aa6.gif
402_450.gif