Sex tips for girls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Rubenesque, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm seeing my "friend" this weekend and I want to really blow his socks off!

So, boys - what can a girl do for/to you that really blows your mind?

And girls - what have you done for your man that literally drives him wild?

2. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

Total body massage. Get him real relaxed and then give him the blowjob of his life!!!!!

3. D_Chauncy Throckmorton Dicque III

For me it's not so much what a girl does in bed, but the enthusiasm she shows in what ever act she is performing. Ever have a guy that went down on you with an "I guess I have to do this kind of attitude?" It probably sucked. I know I have gotten head from women and it seemed like they only did it because they felt it was expected. There is nothing more exciting then aa genuinely enthusiastic partner.
    Also don't be afraid to let yourself go during sex. My sex partners have all told me that what they liked best about sex with me was my ability to make them comfortable with being sexual, and of course the enthusiasm I show in every act I perform. I believe every woman wants to be a total slut in bed, but most hold back for fear of being judged. My girlfriend and I have dirty kinky sex. We talk dirty. Talk about other girls, and other guys joining us. She loves it. She feels safe and secure in bed with me so she lets it all hang out when we fuck, and it is unreal.

4. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Just be a real slut (but not pushy with it). Us boys like bad girls :biggrin1:

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yeah do everything focused on dick and special spots :wink:, special spots like a bit arse play if he is into that lol. But don't overdo the moaning of pleasure sound

6. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Communication is a large part of sex. Just ask him what he wants to do and then you tell him what you want to do. I mean, if you want to screw doggie style, then tell him that he needs to mount you that way! He will probably love it! Really, just talk to each other! My wife and I do that all the time. And it works out best for us in that we each give pleasure to the other partner. Sex is great fun. Just relax and communicate. Enjoy. And one more thing.... lots of sex is just plain better!!!!

7. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Compliment him on everything... not just sexual matters? Ask questions that expand his mind and build his ego... he is more than sex. Smile a lot. Then don't play too hard to get. Tell him you have waited for this moment. Then say how nice he is and his cock is. Some men just want to play for a while. Some men want to be sucked (I don't). All men (real men.. lol) love pussy. Show quiet enthusiasm and emotion. Make sure what is done makes him the one who has conquered you to boost his ego.
    No man can resist being made smart and a hero.

8. D_Armoniel Frogfarte

D_Armoniel Frogfarte Account Disabled

enthusiasm is extremely important

personally i prefer the woman to do two things while shes blowing me;
    look me in the eyes
    cup/play with the balls

and i don't enjoy sloppy blow jobs with choking and such, in fact my favorite thing is when i'm licked up and down like a lolly hehe

9. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Could not agree with this any more. Confidence is all you will need.

10. hud01

Gold Member

You know each person is different. You know him best. I agree with the massage. I love to be kissed from head toe. Also, a nice VS lace bra and panties makes a nice starter.

One time a gf came into the bathroom while I was taking a shower, pulled back the shower curtain slightly and told me to come over, she blew me while I was in the hot water.

Do it somewhere new. If he is in the kitchen turn him around and drop to your knees and blow him right there. Get up on the table flip your skirt up or pull your pants off and tell him to go for it.

Another time, she said no foreplay, just stick it in me and fuck me as hard and fast as you want, don't worry about me, today is all for you. So I lay her down with her knees off the bed fucked her leaning over, with my arms on the bed, as quickly as I could. Took about 5-7 minutes and I couldn't stand after, my legs were jello.

Ask him if he wants to tie you up and give him some scarves to do it with.

Be different that is the key, but read him to see what works best.

11. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Some of my tricks...

Ride his face

Sit on his chest backwards while you suck his cock

Rub your pussy on his leg and get your wetness on various parts of his body

12. D_Bussbye Bushsticker

2 things blow my mind sexually - both involve a vibrator, which I'm sure you own :biggrin1:

1) BJ while using vibrator on me
    2) DP on the female - vibrator in your pussy, cock in the ass.

Both feel fantastic to the man (well me...)

13. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    First of all, with your tits you don't need to do anything at all. Just stand there and take off your blouse. You look spectacular.

But if you wanted to really blow me - or any man - away...

Start by telling him that you had a few of the nasty things in mind for later while you were out at dinner or somewhere where sex wasn't going to happen. Get him worked up and excited. Go to the ladies room take off your panties (or if you can do it at the table, even better). Slip them into his hands. He will be so boned up.

When you get back home and he jumps on you, tell him you have other plans. Make him agree to do everything you say and you take total charge. Make him leave his hands behind his back. You don't need any of that "Yes mistress" stuff, just be agressive and nasty. Make him lie on his back with is hands behind his head while you squat over his face and then go down on him. Ride his cock and make him work for it. Then, don't let him come. Make it really last. He'll love you for it. And, his freinds will be jealous. Yes, he will talk about it. Have fun.

14. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the tips folks.

Some I will try, some I won't lol

(no-one is EVER gonna tie me up - perhaps I'll try tying him up instead haha)

I really like this guy, he's soooo genuinely nice, but not in a doormat kind of way. Just thoughtful and respectful. He's also a real giver in bed and sometimes I have a hard time getting him to just lie back and relax while I pleasure him. But seeing as mother nature has dictated that this visit will be a little more one sided I want to spoil him.

Soppy cow aren't I

ps - illustration of how thoughtful he is... he read an article about pineapple making spunk taste sweeter, and even though I've reassured him I love the taste of his he's been eating loads of pineapple in anticipation of my visit lol

15. crossy

Gold Member

They grow tits like that in the UK.

16. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    It would seem so, yes

17. trackdude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Her:
    "TONGUE-FUCK ME!!!"
    "Oh GOD even your tongue is huge!"
    *a minute later*
    "Can you breathe???
    Me:
    "MWRLLLGRL"
    Her:
    *more frantic* "CAN YOU BREATHE!!!!!!?"
    Me:
    *Thumbs up*
    Her:
    *Sigh of relief*

Definitely ended up being one of the nights I remember most fondly.

YES!!! Gushing all over him if you do gush is also a good call.

I'd recommend starting out by frantically whipping out his cock and devouring it, shortly thereafter ripping off your top and bra.

18. nudeyorker

Gold Member

19. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Be very vocal...

20. B_New End

B_New End New Member

act like he is doing you a favor, and not visa versa

Draft saved Draft deleted