Sex To The Ipod Tunes ( kid you not ! )

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was mind boggling to me. I was at a club recently and at the corner of my eye I see this guy and his boyfriend ( or just a trick most likely ) having it off in a dark corner of at the very back of the room. Nothing unusual all things considered, but what made me do a double take besides the fact the bloke getting the blowjob had no problem with having his jeans and briefs pulled all the way down and so having his bum there for all to see, was that HE WAS LISTENING TO HIS IPOD WHILE GETTING THE BLOW JOB :eek: He had the actual pod in his hand and his head was shaking from side to side and his hips were swaying a little bit to what ever he was listening to too !

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was mind boggling to me. I was at a club recently and at the corner of my eye I see this guy and his boyfriend ( or just a trick most likely ) having it off in a dark corner of at the very back of the room. Nothing unusual all things considered, but what made me do a double take besides the fact the bloke getting the blowjob had no problem with having his jeans and briefs pulled all the way down and so having his bum there for all to see, was that HE WAS LISTENING TO HIS IPOD WHILE GETTING THE BLOW JOB :eek: He had the actual pod in his hand and his head was shaking from side to side and his hips were swaying a little bit to what ever he was listening to too !

Must have been "the blow job" song he was listening to. :cool:

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well really I don't see any problem here.

I once had a guy light up a smoke while I was giving him a blowjob, so for that of course I had to stop ...

But Ipods are so ubiquitous now that this story doesn't surprise me.

(I've stopped being upset about having to simultaneously listen to fifteen different tunes every time I take the bus, because I'm sure it's preferable to having those same people giving us even more of their loud inane chattering.)

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sorry but nothing is more musical to my ears than the sound of my own cock being slurped! ;)

(well except maybe hearing her moan...but that we'll save for AFTER the club)