Sex Toys advice please Ladies.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Some friends have asked me to get them some sex toys. They don't have access to western products where they live and tbh I have very little experience of toys.

Three of us (MFF) are planning a night of toy debauchery. They have mentioned the Tarzan vibrator which I have found online. Which other toys would you advise?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Stay clear of vibrating eggs, they aren't anywhere near as fun as you'd imagine. Do get yourself a good clit vibrator and a descent sized dildo, but stay away from those hard plastic ones and pay a little extra foe the skin textured ones

Sorry, dont know brand names etc.. I just grab whatever looks good at the store

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Thanks Lee.

Those remote control butterflies look like a laugh - I like the idea of going out for dinner all toyed up :eek:

Anyone got any ideas on what I could get for them to use on me?

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't the rabbit like the tarzan, shaft, clitoral and anal stimulators?

Certainly sounds like it - I've never heard of a 'tarzan' before...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Anyone got any ideas on what I could get for them to use on me?

Possibly a strap. You can get those saddle ones where the female insets in into herself so both parties get stimulated at the same time. Never used one before so cant say to much about them.

This looks like fun :tongue:
8" Realistic E-Z Rider Ball: Joboi.com

Also for him consider a prostate tickler

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Possibly a strap. You can get those saddle ones where the female insets in into herself so both parties get stimulated at the same time. Never used one before so cant say to much about them.

This looks like fun :tongue:
8" Realistic E-Z Rider Ball: Joboi.com

Also for him consider a prostate tickler

I'll have to ask them if they fancy fucking each other with a strap on. That E-Z rider should be called the Tigger :biggrin1:

Any advice on prostate ticklers?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am a complete chicken shit when it comes to the idea of putting something in my arse. :redface:

The latex however looks amazing - I wonder what happens if you put it on your flaccid willie and then get a boner? :eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I refer the honourable gentleman to the below:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/54316-clit-pumps-rock.html

Yes - butterflies are fun. Geisha balls are also good for a laugh if you are going out before hand - loud, dinging ones.

For you - cock ring, of course - a latex cock ring with a small pocket that fits a remote control bullet vibe. If you are going out and about you may want to be very careful about where you position that if you aren't going to have quick and easy access to a restroom.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
glass and pyrex. (xxxglass dot com)
they have a clever selection.
pumps are cool in combination with glass.

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely a rabbit, a little clit vibrator... also double-ended dildoes can be fun if they're quite flexible, and I personally would not want to be without my vibrating buttplug for those DP moments.

sinsinasty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My Faves:

If I had to give up all of my sex toys except for one, I would keep this:

1) Hitachi Magic Wand.

The Magic Wand leaves all other vibrators in the dust. Get the one with the cord...it is more powerful and lasts longer than the battery-powered version, from what I understand. Oh, and I've also heard the attachments are not all that great. I don't have any, but the things that can be done to me with the vibrator alone make accessories completely unnecessary... :eek:

2) If I could keep a second toy, I would keep a Phallix glass dildo. They are not cheap, but they are worth the price of admission. Don't choose a really girthy one, especially if it is bumpy, because glass is very unforgiving. My favorite one is straight with a slightly curved, G-spot-stimulating end, and is surprisingly only about 3.5" in circumference! Oh -- note of warning -- I had one that was a continuous curve (like a "C" shape) and finally got so frustrated I got rid of it -- it's almost impossible to hold onto and to keep the curve in one direction.

3) If I could keep a third toy, I'd keep one of my butt plugs -- not sure which. If any of your lady friends is into anal stimulation, these are great in combination with clitoral stimulation and/or vaginal stimulation. I love my phallix glass one, it's very stimulating, but it is too thick and hard to allow for vaginal sex at the same time. I have a softer one that can be worn during sex, and all in all, that one's probably more practical.

4) If I could keep a fourth toy, I'd keep my vibrating bullet. This is the one I have:

7381P Beyond 2000 Ribbed Bullet - 7381P

If you get one, get a good one, a strong one...not one of those cheap disposable ones. Although the bullet is not as great a vibrator as the Hitachi, it is more versatile because it is smaller.

My Wish List (hint, HINT):

1) If I could have any one new toy right now, I'd want my man to break the bank and get me a Cone. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about these:

Cone

2) If I could have another new toy, it would be this butt plug, extra large size (comfortable enough for extended wear, large enough to stay put, and smooth enough to allow for intercourse at the same time -- just a note, if you got the medium and tried to use it during intercourse, it would probably be too easy to accidentally expel it...):

eXtreme Anal Jewelry

Can you tell I like toys? :rolleyes: :tongue: :biggrin1:

And don't even get me started on the whips and chains....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me, myself, I'm not much into toys. In my mind, boys ARE toys...

- - -

So you're gonna have an MMF, drifterwood? Good choice! I have two questions for you:

a) Are you gonna be the girl or one of the guys?
b) Are you cooking anything special for the event?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Me, myself, I'm not much into toys. In my mind, boys ARE toys...

- - -

So you're gonna have an MMF, drifterwood? Good choice! I have two questions for you:

a) Are you gonna be the girl or one of the guys?
b) Are you cooking anything special for the event?

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hopefully, I will get to play both roles :rolleyes:

Food - well juicy puddings and a finger buffet come to mind.

Thanks for all the great advice ladies.

Clit pumps, dildoes and butt plugs - you could get quite carried away. :biggrin1: