Sex Toys: Best, Worst, Everything in Between!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like it! There's another product out there that Not Punny mentioned, I have yet to try that. I believe I have heard the Kegelmaster is good if you haven't had a baby and I think the other one is designed for women who have had babies. I think. Anyway the Kegelmaster works great for me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am so sorry you're feeling under the weather! Have you tried the Zyrtec yet? I've also found that antihistamine eye drops work well for my nose because when the medicine drains from your eye, it drains into your nose. I hope this helps!

I also have questions for you! A million questions! Please forgive me!

I am feeling under the weather today (I think there's more pollen in the air than air) so I'll probably forget something. Since I am far too lazy to type this all out again I am just going to provide a perma-link to a post I made about DIY dildos.

http://www.lpsg.org/167840-penis-casting.html#post2565704

This is interesting. I'd love to do this!

Some other things I own off the top of my head --

• Smart Balls -- Fun Factory Smartballs

This seems like my stone pompoir balls/eggs. Have you tried them out? What do you think?

This seems like the upscale version of my Dr. Seuss Squirmy vibe, except it costs more than 5x as much! Do yo really like it? Is it worth the cost? I provided a link to the Squirmy on the first page.

• Hitachi Magic Wand

You should try this with an attachment! It's wonderful!

Is this what you mean by electromagnetic vibrator? How does it feel? It looks very strange!

This is the Wahl massager. I also love this one. It vibes differently than anything else. Like each vibe is somehow longer and deeper. It's also so quiet and pleasant sounding. I wish they made jelly or silicone attachments for it. I use an attachment made for a poor imitation of the Wahl on my Wahl and it works better.

That "magic fingers" attachment is great for using on your head, especially if you have a headache or migraine. Both me and the bf have found that using it on your head can stop a migraine in it's tracks.

The pyramid shaped attachment is perfect for my shoulder that I injured when I was 21 and never healed properly. The Wahl is just a great massager all the way around.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite, I have the Smartballs and I don't like them. I put them in and I could totally feel then when I walked. It was like I didn't get them in far enough and the base with the string was just uncomfortable.

Once my stone pompoir balls warm up to body temperature, it's very hard for me to tell exactly where they are, too. I bought mine to practice pompoir skills, not for immediate sexual enjoyment. I really can't imagine them being as much fun as a Hitachi magic wand, a wearable vibe, my g-spot rabbit, or a Wahl massager.

Thank you for your contributions to this thread. Your help is appreciated.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The Smart Balls are ok. I really can't rave about them. Like Venus said the string is bordering on uncomfortable at times.

OH the Lelo is so nice. Yeah. It's gorgeous too. It feels like satin sheets fresh from the package after a lonnnnnnng cool shower when you've been out all day in 500° weather. :smile:

I want these...

LELO LUNA beads: Our pleasure bead system

Lelo is an expensive company I must admit but it's worth it. And the designer in me adores them. Top-notch design.

I do have an attachment for the Hitachi -- it's like a blue cup with a g-spot stimulator on the end of it and it fits right over the head. I don't like it. It kinda hurts me. I just use the Hitachi by itself over a blanket on my special garden area.

Oh by electromagnetic vibrator I mean what you call the Wahl thingie.

Violet Wands Violet Wand VioletWand

"Unlike adult novelty vibrators, these do not have parts that wear out as they operate on electromagnetics. This is a whisper-quiet vibrator that you may not even hear coming, especially on its lowest speed. YES, these vibrators have TWO speeds....a fast, rapid sharper 'high-hote' [sic] speed, and a slower, harder 'earthquake' speed. Working back and forth between the two speeds can drive someone to distraction!"

The vibrations with this one are intense. I love it. I love the heat too.

The Violet Wand is awesome. (But I am into is electricity play.) I don't use it on myself though. I love it being used on my nipples.

Violet Wand Beginning Technique Page

"The first thing to understand with the wand is - the wand only creates sensation when there is a gap between the wand attachment and the body. Plugging any of the attachments into the violet wand nozzle and grasping them firmly will result in no sensation. The second thing to remember is the bigger the surface area of the attachment, the less the sensation is felt since it is spread over a wider area. With these two principles in mind, a good attachment to start with is the large globe. Its big size makes it the softest item in the violet wand kit. Start with the violet wand turned down to very low intensity and bring the globe into direct contact with the skin. No sensation will be felt. Slowly move the globe away from the body. You will notice as the distance increases, the sensation felt increases as well, until the distance becomes too far and the arc is broken. The large globe is a great warm up item since almost anyone can take it. If you are playing with someone who is at all nervous about using electricity in a scene, this is the one to start with. At very low intensity, the large globe feels similar to the static forearm hair raising sensation of a balloon. Very few people would describe it as unpleasant and it is a good way to introduce someone to the wand without causing them a lot of anxiety."

YouTube - Antique violet wand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnhXJGOChA&feature=related

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Smart Balls are ok. I really can't rave about them. Like Venus said the string is bordering on uncomfortable at times.

OH the Lelo is so nice. Yeah. It's gorgeous too. It feels like satin sheets fresh from the package after a lonnnnnnng cool shower when you've been out all day in 500° weather. :smile:

I want these...

LELO LUNA beads: Our pleasure bead system

Lelo is an expensive company I must admit but it's worth it. And the designer in me adores them. Top-notch design.

I don't think I'd be into the ball design myself.

I might go for the other LELO toy, the g-spot one. The cheapskate in me compels me to first try it out. I'll look at my local toy store and see if they have one. They do have upscale toys, but I don't even glance at them, I've been burned too many times and I don't want to be tempted, but now I'm curious! I want to see how it works!

I do have an attachment for the Hitachi -- it's like a blue cup with a g-spot stimulator on the end of it and it fits right over the head. I don't like it. It kinda hurts me. I just use the Hitachi by itself over a blanket on my special garden area.

I love that, your "garden area!" My jelly attachment is soft, not hard plastic. That blue cup thing looks like it would be too hard

Oh by electromagnetic vibrator I mean what you call the Wahl thingie.

Violet Wands Violet Wand VioletWand

"Unlike adult novelty vibrators, these do not have parts that wear out as they operate on electromagnetics. This is a whisper-quiet vibrator that you may not even hear coming, especially on its lowest speed. YES, these vibrators have TWO speeds....a fast, rapid sharper 'high-hote' [sic] speed, and a slower, harder 'earthquake' speed. Working back and forth between the two speeds can drive someone to distraction!"

The vibrations with this one are intense. I love it. I love the heat too.

That company has re-branded the Wahl massager as it's own product. I had no idea there was a version with heat! The non-heating one I have is US $13 on Amazon. The one with heat is US $25 on Amazon.

Turns out there ARE sexual attachments for the Wahl! Yay! The description says "soft, pliable material." I hope so.

This one is fantastic! I can't even use the high speed for sexual gratification. The low one is more than enough!

The Violet Wand is awesome. (But I am into is electricity play.) I don't use it on myself though. I love it being used on my nipples.

Violet Wand Beginning Technique Page

"The first thing to understand with the wand is - the wand only creates sensation when there is a gap between the wand attachment and the body. Plugging any of the attachments into the violet wand nozzle and grasping them firmly will result in no sensation. The second thing to remember is the bigger the surface area of the attachment, the less the sensation is felt since it is spread over a wider area. With these two principles in mind, a good attachment to start with is the large globe. Its big size makes it the softest item in the violet wand kit. Start with the violet wand turned down to very low intensity and bring the globe into direct contact with the skin. No sensation will be felt. Slowly move the globe away from the body. You will notice as the distance increases, the sensation felt increases as well, until the distance becomes too far and the arc is broken. The large globe is a great warm up item since almost anyone can take it. If you are playing with someone who is at all nervous about using electricity in a scene, this is the one to start with. At very low intensity, the large globe feels similar to the static forearm hair raising sensation of a balloon. Very few people would describe it as unpleasant and it is a good way to introduce someone to the wand without causing them a lot of anxiety."

YouTube - Antique violet wand...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lnhXJGOChA&feature=related

That looks really neat!

Last edited:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I'm back from work!!

I have anal beads/rods and an anal wand for the guys though they are both for men or women.They apparently feel great.I tried anal beads once but i won't describe the feeling incase anyone is ill :p

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think my wife and I recommended this to you, sorry they didn't work out. My wife loves them though.

As far as what she has that I can remember off the top of my head:

JT's Stockroom - NJoy Pure Wand - That makes her squirt every time. Her favorite toy.

She used to have the Rabbit Pearl one until she burned the motor out. On a dare I asked her to see if she could stop the pearly thing from rotating by just squeezing. She did and giggled. When she did it again, the damned thing stopped working. Pfft!

She has a few more, but I'm drawing a brain fart and can't remember any of them.

Now, what WE have are the following:

JT's Stockroom - Liberator Wedge/ Ramp Combo - Pretty damned good purchase

Amazon.com: Fantasy Swing: Health & Personal Care - We like it, but the seat design needed to be improved. After about 30 minutes it cuts into my wife's legs and we have to move to the bed. I believe this one may be a better version:

JT's Stockroom - Pig Sling with Stirrups

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since PrincessTasha brought up anal beads, I've always wondered if a man can feel some of the more extreme anal toy shapes, such as beads, through the pelvic wall if a woman has them in during vaginal sex. Can anyone answer this question?

Rawdog, I got turned on just looking at the sex swing! I am definitely curious, I just can't imagine actually putting one in my house. Like we talked about before, maybe I can find a place where I could hang a potted plant so no one would notice. Are those liberator ramps also for bondage? You aren't the first person to mention the NJoy to me, but I really think it would be too cold and hard for me. I ended up rejecting several hard plastic toys already, they sit unused in my toybox. I really think I'm into soft and squishy, or at least something that's firm but gives a little with pressure like a real penis does.

Enid, please explain more about the violet wand! In the videos he uses different ones and some of them appear to hurt, others just sting. It seems like you could use them in all sorts of different roleplay or BDSM scenarios. How do you use it?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rawdog, I got turned on just looking at the sex swing! I am definitely curious, I just can't imagine actually putting one in my house.

It hangs from an eyehook located in our bedroom. When not in use it's neatly tucked away in our toy chest, and the eyehook is barely noticeable. I've hung it from the garage and there's another eyehook in one of the other rooms.

Like we talked about before, maybe I can find a place where I could hang a potted plant so no one would notice.

If you hang it from the corner of the living room, it blends right in. One thing nice about not having any kids is that we don't really care who sees it.

Are those liberator ramps also for bondage?

We have the kind that has the attachments and straps for it, yes. There are other models that don't. A couple of years ago when things were great financially we were about to splurge on an Esse. We may yet.

You aren't the first person to mention the NJoy to me, but I really think it would be too cold and hard for me.

We thought the same thing, but if you warm it up first (soak in warm water or even put it under your armpit for a couple of minutes while theBoyfriend's going down on you) it warms to body temperature pretty quickly.

As far as the hardness is concrened, it's a moot point. The curve follows the internal contour of the vagina right to the g-spot. My wife puts the small nubby end first until she's used to the ball, then she puts the big end in and then rubs harder.

Because of the price, I wouldn't recommend it just in case it wasn't successful. We've bought a lot of nickel and dime shit that ended up being shit, but "Oh well". This one we bought as a birthday gift (for her) and we figured if it didn't work it'd make a great centerpiece on the mantle and a great self defense weapon (the sucker's a hefty pound and a half).

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've just recently begun purchasing men's toys for play with him, but haven't had a chance yet to try any of them.

I recently purchased the stretchy jelly Adonis pouch with the idea of using it during oral sex. It was also on the clearance table. I plan on replacing the cheapo bullet it came with with one of the plug in bullets with my best controller and let him control the vibe on his balls and the base of his penis while I give him oral. I can't wait to try it out!

What a wonderful gf. Just how adventurous is he. Think he'd be willing to let you do more to him? Would you be willing to?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a wonderful gf. Just how adventurous is he. Think he'd be willing to let you do more to him? Would you be willing to?

He's extremely adventurous! The kind of guy who wouldn't back down from trying something new if I wanted to do it. If I bought I strap-on and told him I really wanted to use it on him he would probably say, "Okay, I'll try it." He's very comfortable with himself.

Because of all the the discussion of prostrate massage on this site, I also bought a silicone prostrate massager. It was on the sale table, too! US $6!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Enid, please explain more about the violet wand! In the videos he uses different ones and some of them appear to hurt, others just sting. It seems like you could use them in all sorts of different roleplay or BDSM scenarios. How do you use it?

I like the globe attachment and other attachments like it.

Violet Wand Globe Animation Page

And this might be similar to how I like him to touch me with it.

YouTube - Sassy Electro-play

I wield it, too.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's extremely adventurous! The kind of guy who wouldn't back down from trying something new if I wanted to do it. If I bought I strap-on and told him I really wanted to use it on him he would probably say, "Okay, I'll try it." He's very comfortable with himself.

Because of all the the discussion of prostrate massage on this site, I also bought a silicone prostrate massager. It was on the sale table, too! US $6!

Good catch then *thumbs up*
On another note...

FRIGGIN A YOUR REALLY ARE ASIAN AREN'T YOU WITH ALL YOUR ON SALE STUFF?! YOU SOUND LIKE MY GF. AND YES, SHE'S LAUGHING RIGHT NOW AS SHE READS THIS LOL

Okay I'm done with my caplock trippin

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good catch then *thumbs up*
On another note...

FRIGGIN A YOUR REALLY ARE ASIAN AREN'T YOU WITH ALL YOUR ON SALE STUFF?! YOU SOUND LIKE MY GF. AND YES, SHE'S LAUGHING RIGHT NOW AS SHE READS THIS LOL

Okay I'm done with my caplock trippin

Good grief, that was hilarious! The bf enjoyed that, too! You're a funny guy!

Yeah, I found a great catch! I'm keeping this one forever!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd quite like a Sybian,i used one a few times and it felt amazing.

Somehow I missed this post! I've seen one video of women using the Sybian. It was really hot! It looked like a lot of fun!

I don't think I ever see him post...

He hasn't posted in weeks. He's just been working too much! Seriously, he's been working so much that we've hardly had time to have any sex at all, so he's definitely not going to be purusing LPSG if he finds any spare time and I'm within 20 miles of him!

He mostly posts funny one-liners in response to my posts and comments on my blog. I think the only real exception was the one time he posted in my pompoir thread about my attempts to learn a few new pompoir tricks from an article that RawDog showed me.

ibostyle said:
another question... do you steal your neighbors coupons? lol

NO! I don't need to steal coupons. I use the internet!

Re: the previous post about blowing the bf with the adonis pouch on, I had an even better idea just now for couple play. If I get one of the really good dual bullet controllers, then I can wear a bullet holding clit toy or a plug in hands-free clit toy and he can control both of our toys at once with the same remote. I am shopping for a dual bullet controller RIGHT NOW.

Last edited: