Sex Toys: Best, Worst, Everything in Between!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enid, I read about the penis casting and the silicone molding. I would love to do this with the BF. Now I'm obsessed with the idea of making it vibrating. It seems like it would be so easy to embed one of those plug in bullets or a string of plug in anal balls (I've seen one string with 4 balls on it, not three) and that would work well because the batteries go in the controller, not the vibing part itself. The bf has a lot of sculpting and clay experience and he's great with electronics, so that project would be right up his alley. He'd love it!

Toys that have piqued my interest:

Music activated bullet controller - This is just one of several music or MP3 player controlled vibing toys. Anyone with experience with one of these? Anyone know how well it vibes to the rythm or how powerful any of them are?

Tiny Micro Bullet - Reading the reviews, a popular use for this as a couples toy is just to wear inside the vagina during intercourse. I'd plug it into a better controller, so I ignored all the complaints about the lack of controller functions, and sure, eventually it would die from moisture, but it's also only $12 if you shop around. Could be worth it.

And a silly little toy tip: Turn any toy into a rabbit

Just add a bullet holding cockring to a dildo or a vibrator, use a quality bullet controller, and you have yourself a rabbit. Bonus, you can use the same set-up on his penis during sex, too. It's a lot cheaper than a rabbit and it's a lot more flexible. For example:

French Tickler Style

Sideways Style

Dolphin Shaped

Bunny Bullet Holding Cockring

Dove Bullet Holding Cockring

Tons of other ones

Tip: the ones that are more like short sleeves instead of just a thin ring hold the right bullet in position better. It doesn't work well if it's flopping around instead hitting the spot.

Last edited:

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He hasn't posted in weeks. He's just been working too much! Seriously, he's been working so much that we've hardly had time to have any sex at all, so he's definitely not going to be purusing LPSG if he finds any spare time and I'm within 20 miles of him!

no wonder you have so many toys lol
on another note, how do you view blogs on here?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no wonder you have so many toys lol

Oh, yes!

He goes on long business trips, which is how we met. He was doing a lot of work where I lived and frequently visited. We were a long distance relationship for a year. Sometimes it would be a month between weekend-to-weeklong dates. That's a long time. It was always such a roller coaster of emtions, the pining for him when we were apart, then the overwhelming joy of being with him for a few days or a week, even missing him while we were together because I already knew how I would feel when he left again, and then the whole thing would start all over again.

He still goes on long business trips. He's been gone for the past week and just came back last night.

on another note, how do you view blogs on here?

My blog is only accessible to people on my contacts list. I decided to restrict access to it.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, yes!

He goes on long business trips, which is how we met. He was doing a lot of work where I lived and frequently visited. We were a long distance relationship for a year. Sometimes it would be a month between weekend-to-weeklong dates. That's a long time. It was always such a roller coaster of emtions, the pining for him when we were apart, then the overwhelming joy of being with him for a few days or a week, even missing him while we were together because I already knew how I would feel when he left again, and then the whole thing would start all over again.

He still goes on long business trips. He's been gone for the past week and just came back last night.

My blog is only accessible to people on my contacts list. I decided to restrict access to it.

I don't think I could stand something like that... more power to you two.
That said, why the hell are you on here right now. If I were in your situation, I'd be clung to my GF lol

Ah I now understand the ways of blogging =P

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think I could stand something like that... more power to you two.
That said, why the hell are you on here right now. If I were in your situation, I'd be clung to my GF lol

Ah I now understand the ways of blogging =P

He's at work right now, of course! Work!

We had our reunion last night. He was exhausted, so it wasn't long before he fell asleep, but it was really wonderful.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What toys do you own?

Do you like them? Do you use them or do they sit unused?

Which toys gave you buyer's remorse?

If you own two similar toys, which is superior?

Have you found a special or unusual use for one of your toys?

Discuss price vs. fun if the toy is very cheap or very expensive

Dscuss design flaws or shoddy craftsmanship

Add anything else toy related!

I have one in particular that I want to mention here, Doc Johnson's Lucid Dream G Spot Finder. I no longer use it, it's a little wonky to get in and out, I'm always afraid it will hurt me, especially if it's pointing the wrong way when it goes in or out. It does a good job of finding the G Spot, but then I already knew where it was. Design flaw: it SMELLS!!!

Wow, that violet wand?!!! I want, I want!! What a COOL toy!

She used to have the Rabbit Pearl one until she burned the motor out. On a dare I asked her to see if she could stop the pearly thing from rotating by just squeezing. She did and giggled.
Dayum! She is strong!

especially on the clit and with since mine is pierced its super sensitive now so no nooooooooo VW for me.
I hope you don't mind my asking, but what kind of piercing did you get, vertical or horizontal?

or a plug in hands-free clit toy
Cool, let us know if you find one of those?

Tiny Micro Bullet - Reading the reviews, a popular use for this as a couples toy is just to wear inside the vagina during intercourse.
That's so small and unintrusive... i wonder if it could be duct-taped to my clit during missionary? OK, maybe not DUCT-TAPE, but something similar. Could duct-tape it to a g-string and then wear the underwear and push the part over the opening to the side. Thanks for the link. BTW how appropriate that they are called "petite treats." Also, they are cheaper on Amazon by about $3-4 so don't forget to double-check for the price of each and every toy you find on other sites, on Amazon.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have one in particular that I want to mention here, Doc Johnson's Lucid Dream G Spot Finder. I no longer use it, it's a little wonky to get in and out, I'm always afraid it will hurt me, especially if it's pointing the wrong way when it goes in or out. It does a good job of finding the G Spot, but then I already knew where it was. Design flaw: it SMELLS!!!

Thank you for your help here. I have looked at one. I do love my g-spot, too! I hate the toys that smell bad.

Cool, let us know if you find one of those?

The wearable harness contraption with all the attachment toys that I bought from the clearance table has brought me hours of joy, but it isn't ideal. Lots of leather straps made for a bondage look, but since it was designed to fit any woman of any size, there are long straps hanging all over it. It will go under clothes, but it is bulky.

I would like to get a more practical one like one of these:

Impulse Hypersonic G - The insertable part probably wouldn't bring a lot of joy, but I think if you planned on using it while doing the dishes, for example, the dildo portion would prevent the toy from wandering away from one's clit. The distance from my clit to my vagina is shorter than average, I suspect from my rabbit buying experiences, and this one looks like it was made for a woman like me.

That's so small and unintrusive... i wonder if it could be duct-taped to my clit during missionary? OK, maybe not DUCT-TAPE, but something similar. Could duct-tape it to a g-string and then wear the underwear and push the part over the opening to the side.

Wicked Teddy - This one looks like it might be small enough to be used during sex, but it only vibrates. I don't know if it's hard-wired to the controller or if you can use a better controller with it. 1 x 2.25 inches

Micro Butterfly - A little larger at 2 x 2.5 inches, but it says it's multispeed, powerful, and whisper quiet.

Silicone Micro Butterfly - Even larger 2 x 3 inches, but it has the bonus of having multi-vibration modes.

There are lots of other wearables that might make more sense for other women of other dimensions or erotic tastes for wearing around the house or during sex.

don't forget to double-check for the price of each and every toy you find on other sites, on Amazon.

This is a good reminder!

I do like using that site's very handy search features, and they are very good at giving product dimensions. The reviews tend to be more honest and less "massage" oriented than on Amazon, too. After finding a prospective toy, I'd definitely try Froogle and Amazon before buying to look for better prices.

Last edited:

i made a replica of my cock for my girl.... sometimes she gets two of me and that always ends well :)

closetfreak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hitachi plus a nice pair of locking cuffs and blindfold makes for a fun evening. My current girl is very apprehensive about insertables so the hitachi works good. its very powerful, fairly loud, but works like a charm.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hitachi plus a nice pair of locking cuffs and blindfold makes for a fun evening. My current girl is very apprehensive about insertables so the hitachi works good. its very powerful, fairly loud, but works like a charm.

You should add the Wahl massager to your toybox then! It's cheap and it's also great for sore muscles and head massages, better than the Hitachi in my opinion. It's vibes are sort of sideways instead of vertical, and they're longer and deeper than the Hitachi, plus it's about 10x quieter. It's only about $15.

She'll LOVE it.

Last edited:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not sure if applicable, but I am a widowed man, I owned sex toys and enjoy using them (on myself) to masturbate and relax.... or if a partner (male or female) seems daunted by my size, a warm up can be fun (to watch and participate in ;))

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure if applicable, but I am a widowed man, I owned sex toys and enjoy using them (on myself) to masturbate and relax.... or if a partner (male or female) seems daunted by my size, a warm up can be fun (to watch and participate in ;))

Of course! Are there any that you would consider the best? Worth mentioning? The worst? Something that was a waste of money? Any favorite tips?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh and Petite, i would stay away from the vibes on the inside of the vagina while you are pregnant. There isn't anything harmful about using them externally though. The first few months are so risky for the pregnancy survival that you don't want to have any spotting or issues and blame yourself for it later.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh and Petite, i would stay away from the vibes on the inside of the vagina while you are pregnant. There isn't anything harmful about using them externally though. The first few months are so risky for the pregnancy survival that you don't want to have any spotting or issues and blame yourself for it later.

I hadn't even thought of that! If vibes aren't okay, is sex okay? Of course his penis doesn't vibe, but he does jostle my uterus a lot!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hadn't even thought of that! If vibes aren't okay, is sex okay? Of course his penis doesn't vibe, but he does jostle my uterus a lot!

Sex is fine as long as you arent bleeding, cramping before sex or badly after sex. The vibrations could be harmful, kind of like the risk to doing damage to the retina if you put a high powered vibrator at your temples for example.

Delicate little processes going on, i wouldnt want to have the uterus vibrating, contractions can be harmless, like those during orgasm, but it's a whole different level of movement to the baby with vibrations inside the vagina/cervix/uterus.

Also, if you notice a mild cramping after sex, it might be because of the sperm since our bodies react to the chemical components that stimulate muscle contractions. These aren't necessarily harmful, but it might be noticed. It's the prostiglandins in the semen. Our body is sensitive to them and more sensitive to prostiglandins when pregnant, but it's not harmful to the baby as there is a mucous plug in the cervix preventing anything from going inside the uterus until the late stages of the 3rd trimester.

I had a virtually never ending vaginal depth during pregnancy and i orgasmed much much easier. Downside to the chemical changes that took place in my body is that my husband hated giving me oral sex because he said it tasted so acidic compared to before pregnancy.

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex is fine as long as you arent bleeding, cramping before sex or badly after sex. The vibrations could be harmful, kind of like the risk to doing damage to the retina if you put a high powered vibrator at your temples for example.

Delicate little processes going on, i wouldnt want to have the uterus vibrating, contractions can be harmless, like those during orgasm, but it's a whole different level of movement to the baby with vibrations inside the vagina/cervix/uterus.

That makes sense! It's odd to suddenly think of those parts like an incubator. I've never really thought of them that way before. I've converted from an entertainment center to an oven/entertainment center!

I've never been a fan of internal vibes anyway! I prefer a vibe on my clit. I only have one moving toy that I've found satisfactory inside, and that the g-spot rabbit where the head moves around in a slow circle. It'a very nice!