Sex Toys -continued-

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: Average_guy,
    I just thought is would be better to continue over in this forum.  What I was saying was, I start to lose pressure when I pump up really good.  I now use a ring as well during my sessions and it still loses pressure.  I think its just too big around for someone with the lack of girth like me.  What do you think?  I'm also thinking about getting a tube from www.vacu-tech.com.  they seem to have a great selection of high quality tubes and I'm probably going to get a specificly made sized tube just for me... no problems then.  Anyways, let me know what yo think and how you feel on the tube...

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

2. Imported

Gold Member

average_guy: Hey Seven. I actually have two pumps. One was given to me as a joke because I am a very sexual person and my friends thought they would pull a joke on me but what they don't know is that I took it and actually started making progress. It is called a Firemans pump. It is red and about 7-8" long with a 7-8" girth. I bought the Big mans pump because I am very close to outgrowing the Fireman's pump. I have discovered that it has a better seal since the seal is different than the bigman's pump. I too have trouble with a good seal sometimes. Have you tried using a lubricant such as KY when you insert your penis? It helps me make a good seal. How often do you do it? You can always come over and we can pump up together. I don't like doing it by myself. I like to see results from other people as well.

I said in that other topic that you can always email me directly if you want. storm@structurex.net or we can continue on here.

3. Imported

Gold Member

average_guy: Swven have you had any success with the lubricants I said. Sometimes it helps. Let me know.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: The only form of seal that I have used so far is water. Once a spray of water is applied it usually does the trick. I tend to lose pressure from the tube along 10 minutes or so into my pumping session. You have the same problem? I looked at the firemans pump first but then decieded to buy the big mans instead... I'm probably going to just get a tube from vacutech and go from there! I'll let you know though...

[glow=blue,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice