Sex toys for men.

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
I was in a sex shop yesterday and saw loads of sex toys for men. Do any of you guys use them? If yes which ones? I aslo saw a vibrating pussy which was a real crack, no pun indended! Does any one use that???????:cool:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I've tried just one or two of these types of things. Last spring I bought a vibrating bullet-style vibrator that conked out after just one use. Then I tried this want-type vibe...mostly used for anal play and was very tapered from thin to thicker. IT was nice, but also conked out after just a few uses. Now I'm trying yet another bullet-style vibrator but so far have not had an orgasm from it, though it does provide a nice sensation that could easily enhance intercourse or oral sex.

yorksguyuk said:
I was in a sex shop yesterday and saw loads of sex toys for men. Do any of you guys use them? If yes which ones? I aslo saw a vibrating pussy which was a real crack, no pun indended! Does any one use that???????:cool:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
dudepiston said:
Yeah I've tried just one or two of these types of things. Last spring I bought a vibrating bullet-style vibrator that conked out after just one use. Then I tried this want-type vibe...mostly used for anal play and was very tapered from thin to thicker. IT was nice, but also conked out after just a few uses. Now I'm trying yet another bullet-style vibrator but so far have not had an orgasm from it, though it does provide a nice sensation that could easily enhance intercourse or oral sex.

I've just found a new shopping partner!!! :smile:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I'm ready anytime you are, buddy :)

On a related note, I tried the bullet vibrator attached to a cockring (which had originally included a suck-y bullet vibe that died almost immediately....) but this one is much sturdier & more powerful. VERY nice sensation on the balls while I stroked and the orgasm was one of the most powerful I've had lately.....

-DP

yorksguyuk said:
I've just found a new shopping partner!!! :smile:

xcel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I own a butt plug, and a vibrator, but the best orgasm I ever had using a "sex toy" was putting the end of a sonic toothbrush on my scrotum while jerking off. Explosive! :biggrin1:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Come to think of it, I tried this too, in HS. I had an electric toothbrush, and I'd use an old attachment (one that was used & ready to be thrown away) and just put it lightly on my cock tip. BLAST off.

Maybe I should get another one of 'dose :)

xcel said:
I own a butt plug, and a vibrator, but the best orgasm I ever had using a "sex toy" was putting the end of a sonic toothbrush on my scrotum while jerking off. Explosive! :biggrin1:

boggie40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was in a sex shop in amsterdam when i decided 2 buy one of those fleshlights.
the girl behind the counter was telling how good they were supposed 2 be as they were selling loads of them - cut a long story short i chanced my arm asked her if she fancied going out 4 a drink when she finished -

the fleshlight was redundant 4 the next 5 days.

but for research - yeah it was ok, i could not get my c**k into the anal model though.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeh I just visited a store yesterday in fact...got me one of those...and yes. They do...just what you say :))))

We woefully under-use our anal areas for sexual play . well, some of us do :)

penis vibrators are awesome, you come and come and come.